Endgame

Your reinforcements  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who did you bring as reinforcements?

• Giffca
    • Tibarn
    • Naesala

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually alternate each playthrough. They're all awesome. I find Tibarn kinda....plain...because Naesala's the awesome dodger, and Giffca's well.....just plain awesome in all stats.

I chose Tibarn simply because I liked his character best.

I love you.

I usually alternate each playthrough. They're all awesome. I find Tibarn kinda....plain...because Naesala's the awesome dodger, and Giffca's well.....just plain awesome in all stats.

Tibarn seemed, to me, like the perfect balance between Naesala and Giffca.

I love you.

Tibarn seemed, to me, like the perfect balance between Naesala and Giffca.

That's what I'm trying to say. Tibarn was the perfect balance, but nothing really stood out about him. He was just fairly good in every stat.

His awesomeness stood out for sure...

Well, yeah, that's for sure.

All the laguz royals are awesome. It just comes down to personal perference for them.

I usually use Tibarn. He has great dodging and power and has a skill that can negate damage entirely! I also tried Naesala on one playthrough, didn't like him so much (not enough power.) My brother used Giffca on his playthrough, and while he's powerful, I don't like characters that lack in speed, although he comes with a speedwing if I remember correctly. There's also just something I like about the hawks that drives me to use them, Janaff and Tibarn specifically.

I used Tibarn. He's just awesome. He can fly, which is awesome. (I hate Naseala, even though he can fly) I'm going to use Giffca on my second playthrough. How could I not after reading how good he is?

I usually use Tibarn. He has great dodging and power and has a skill that can negate damage entirely! I also tried Naesala on one playthrough, didn't like him so much (not enough power.) My brother used Giffca on his playthrough, and while he's powerful, I don't like characters that lack in speed, although he comes with a speedwing if I remember correctly. There's also just something I like about the hawks that drives me to use them, Janaff and Tibarn specifically.

Actually, Giffca doesn't come with a speedwing.

Also, Giffca isn't lacking in speed that much. His speed should be about the same as Tibarn's.

Tibarn. But then my friend said Giffca's roar was enough to make any man shudder in fear, so I tried him once. I was pleased.

I went with Giffca

I just prefered the beast based laguz over the bird based laguz.

That's why I brought Lethe in that battle too

She wasn't even level twenty, I just decided to because of the demi-band

But Giffca did turn out to be a beast

Though I remember that bryce actually hit him, and caused damage AND survived a hit.

I went with Giffca

I just prefered the beast based laguz over the bird based laguz.

That's why I brought Lethe in that battle too

She wasn't even level twenty, I just decided to because of the demi-band

But Giffca did turn out to be a beast

Though I remember that bryce actually hit him, and caused damage AND survived a hit.

Well Byrce is pretty tough. He almost even killed my Ike once.

• 4 weeks later...

In RD, Guard is a different skill but in PoR, Guard acts the same way Cancel dos in RD.

My first playthrough, I used Giffca and my second I used Tibarn, though I didn't exactly kill them with anyone, just had them stood there..

Edited by Wil