Which Heron

Heron  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which heron did you bring to the endgame?

• Rafiel
    • Leanne
    • Reyson

The thing about Leanne though was that I spent 200+ turns on the bridge chapter trying to level her up because I didn't want to use too much bonus EXP on her. D:

That's exactly what I did!

Also, I brought Leanne. I wanted to give her and King Naesala an A-level support. They only had C-level when I came to the endgame, so when I couldn't choose Leanne (since you pick one of the herons later) I got so very chocked, and mad as well. I kinda freaked out. But, as you know, it all turned out great.

Last time I played, I chose Leanne again, to translate her conversations with King Naesala. It went good, but I'm still quite chocked about the last thing she said to him: something like "I want to stay with you, now and always." There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but then "By the way, can you cook?" I don't get it! I expected something like the first line, something about love. Not if he can COOK! I hate that quite a lot. ...Or have I translated it wrong...?

Cooking is a valuable skill for either spouse to have.

Yeah, I know that, but still... After all, they're in that tower on their way to fight a goddess and at the very time they were facing dragons, and she's asking about THAT! If I was in her place

which I'd dearly love to

I wouldn't directly worry about that, at least not at that time.

Yeah, I know that, but still... After all, they're in that tower on their way to fight a goddess and at the very time they were facing dragons, and she's asking about THAT! If I was in her place

which I'd dearly love to

I wouldn't directly worry about that, at least not at that time.

She likes to speak her mind, regardless of the situation. She must not like men who can't cook.

Honestly, I've never brought Leanne to endgame. Rafiel or Reyson usually fill the spot. 5 movement even when transformed + 2 adjacent units only = FAIL.

No wait, I think it was 6 movement when transformed.

Edited by Knife

Honestly, I've never brought Leanne to endgame. Rafiel or Reyson usually fill the spot. 5 movement even when transformed + 2 adjacent units only = FAIL.

No wait, I think it was 6 movement when transformed.

I almost only use Vigor, an that's the one she's having a support realstion with. (Kingn Naesala only.) Since both of them have Chanto, it works very well. I case I don't use that stratergy, I just place two unites (lets say laguz with 0 transform) two spaces away form each other and use Valor. I also do the same thing with Bliss.