Which Heron

Heron  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which heron did you bring to the endgame?

• Rafiel
    • Leanne
    • Reyson

Leanee for the support and cause she's the most challenging. Rafiel is too slow for me. He moves like a general. And I want to save celerity for Volke. (For some odd reason.) And I never really liked Reyson's character.

Leanee for the support and cause she's the most challenging. Rafiel is too slow for me. He moves like a general. And I want to save celerity for Volke. (For some odd reason.) And I never really liked Reyson's character.

Which is why I thought about bringing Reyson. If he died I wouldn't care.

I chose Reyson my first playthrough, because he was the highest level out of all my herons. Then for my second playthrough I chose Leanne, for the Naesala support.

The thing about Leanne though was that I spent 200+ turns on the bridge chapter trying to level her up because I didn't want to use too much bonus EXP on her. D:

I brought Reyson, if only because he had the better stats (though I accidentally voted Leanne... :o).

I can change that for you.

Reyson is the most useful when transformed, so I vote him.

Leanne, because i think that she's amazing. she's such a strong character for being a heron, almost as much as reyson. but while reyson lets his emotions control his actions, she remains serene and always kind. she's my kind of character.

and rafiel is just plain blegh.

True that.

Also, if you want the heron species to survive you kind of have to get Naesala and Leanne an A support.

Exactly. Unless you want some strange deformities from inbreeding.

Exactly. Unless you want some strange deformities from inbreeding.

Rafiel would probably be too submissive and Reyson would vomit at the thought. Leanne would just slowly get the fuck outta there. That just leaves there should be dead by now dad.

Also

Lehran

. But he probably hasn't gotten any in years. I bet if he did, he wouldn't be so willing to die. Wimp.

Y'know what's funny about him.

When I first saw him in Path of Radiance I thought "For some reason I feel like I should kill you now." But of course I couldn't. And now he does this in the sequel and I'm just sitting there thinking, "Yup, shoulda killed him."

Y'know what's funny about him.

When I first saw him in Path of Radiance I thought "For some reason I feel like I should kill you now." But of course I couldn't. And now he does this in the sequel and I'm just sitting there thinking, "Yup, shoulda killed him."

Lol. He does have that sorta aura.

I got that from Zelgius as well.

In fact, as soon as I saw Zelgius I was like: Huh. I can tell right now that you're gonna be a bastard somehow.

Thank you I thought I was crazy art first. I have this weird instinct about people I see and sometimes my instinct are ahead of what I normally think. It's caused some pretty awkward moments.