Introduction

Ring Wraith

Whoa! Waha (insert rest of word here) is Trademarked I don't think he should have been aloud to say it and should be double punished tongue.gif

You're right. But Waha Punishment is pretty scary as it is, I will perfect my technique.

Too far. O_O

Wahaha, now you see the power of Waha Punishment.

Haha, I was wondering if you'd show up, Janissary. I figured you'd put two and two together and come around here.

Hello =) While I do listen to almost all those bands you listed (Underoath, WATG, ABR and I heard of Haste the Day but never listened to them yet D=)

Whoa, you're the only other person I know who's heard of WATG (outside of the person who introduced me, and the few people I've introduced them to). HtD's most recent stuff is their best, IMO. Attack of the Wolf King was an epic album.

Whoa, you're the only other person I know who's heard of WATG (outside of the person who introduced me, and the few people I've introduced them to). HtD's most recent stuff is their best, IMO. Attack of the Wolf King was an epic album.

They followed me briefly on twitter cause I gotsa twitter =D I listened to them and liked them. I haven't listened to them as much though D= And thanks I'll go give them a listen then =)

You actually won't look younger than me, but younger than the average person sure. I'm 22 and everyone thinks I'm 17. Makes me glad school is out, no more cops stopping me for truancy.

WHAT NOW OLD BITCH

At the younger age, like around teenage age, the difference won't seem so much. It's just when we get older where we look younger by that much. You win for now but I'll catch up to you eventuallyyyyyyyy!!!!!! *shakes fist* D=<

(and I say we because it runs in the family cause my aunts, uncles, and dad manage to look about 10 years younger)

Though I think I should say, sorry Ring Wraith for changing your thread subject into an age/youth competition xD

Edited by Freohr Datia