Introduction

Ring Wraith

Well, since I've been around a few days, and it looks like I'll stick around for awhile, I thought I might as well post one of these. I've read the forums (mostly for the tier lists) for quite some time, but only recently decided to join and start posting.

As many of you probably already know, I'm a Christian.

I love music. Piano is my main instrument, but I also sing, play guitar, and can play a few brass instruments (primarily Trumpet, but I've also done a bit of Trombone and Baritone), although it's been awhile since I've done any of that because of time issues. I listen to primarily metal. Haste the Day (RIP ), In the Midst of Lions, We Came as Romans, Underøath, Wolves at the Gate (they may be unsigned, but they're amazing), August Burns Red...the list goes on.

I play primarily classical music. Chopin is my favorite, but Mozart is pretty good too. I haven't played enough Rachmaninoff, but I like his music.

I was homeschooled my whole life.

Fire Emblem is my favorite game series of all time. It's pretty awesome...

Homeschooled? Hmmm. . .

Anyway, welcome! Hope you find other places to visit in this lovely forest, and maybe stop by for a game of mafia~!

MORE CLASSICAL PIANISTS, YES.

Do you do any competitions?

Anyway, welcome to the Forest and enjoy your stay. c:

Homeschooled? Hmmm. . .

Hahaha, I figured that shed some negative light on my posts in the Serious Discussion forum, but I decided to include it anyway. I'm a free thinking individual. I've been doing Post Secondary full time the past few years, so I guess I shouldn't say my whole life, but technically I was still homeschooled, even though all of my work was through the local community college.

Do you do any competitions?

I've done the Minnesota Music Teacher's Association competition for a long time.

[/size][/color]

Hahaha, I figured that shed some negative light on my posts in the Serious Discussion forum, but I decided to include it anyway. I'm a free thinking individual. I've been doing Post Secondary full time the past few years, so I guess I shouldn't say my whole life, but technically I was still homeschooled, even though all of my work was through the local community college.

[/size][/color]

I've done the Minnesota Music Teacher's Association competition for a long time.

Oh, just Minnesota MTA? Well, that kind of establishes a 1049-mile gap between us. >:

Hey, maybe we'll meet up at MTNA (nationals) somewhere in the future. :D

Welcome to the forest. Watch for those Brigands. :dry:

Pirates, like yours truly, are perfectly fine though.

'Arr, I be Darros, a simple man 'o the sea. Welcome to Serenes Forest.

Dear Ring Ghost,

Wahaha, I am Waha Kife. You may only refer to me as Waha Kife. If you call me anything but Waha Kife, you will be seriously punished. I mean seriously. This is not an empty threat. Also, don't quote me without changing the title of the quote to Waha Kife. Waha Kife. You better not leave or I will haunt you IRL. Seriously, not kidding. Anyway, enjoy your stay. You better...

With these tough economic times, you might want to consider using a Knife for protection instead of a Gun. You can conceal Knives easier and they are more lethal at close range. Unless you got a Gun to someone's head. Why am I capitalizing Gun and Knife? Just cuz. Is this paragraph relevant to the introduction? Shut up, you ask too many questions.

There are many dicks on this forum. Not the kinds that would be appealing to females. Many were weeded out by the travel back in time. Oh yeah, the forum is actually 3 months older than it appears. That's cuz of a bug that caused the site to have amnesia. I think. The forums reopened up in early January 2008, although it was open like 2 months before that. Somebody had server payment issues.

The admins... well... most of them are cool. They can be illogical at times, even our site admin Jyosua. He ignores you a lot so you shouldn't be asking him for help. In fact, all the admins have so many messages that they may overlook a message from you. You should try messaging a well respected user instead, because they have nothing better to do than to help you. Like *cough* me.

I've been here longer than 2 years (with a bunch of breaks in between), so respect mah senioritay. I never really did much. Oh yeah, I helped kick start a Fire Emblem fangame based on users on this site. I disappeared for 2 months and people assumed I was dead. Then I took many other breaks after that. I wonder when the fangame will be done, those workers like to take their time. Don't even give me that "But Knife, I have no time at all for the game." I don't care. You can at least find 15 minutes a day to work on it. And it's summer again. You should be racking up 105 minutes of work in one week. That's enough time to write 4 chapters. We're not writing a fucking Harry Potter book. The main problem is that you procrastinate then say "I didn't have enough time" when you don't make the deadline. The you I'm referring to should be very clear to the reader.

Why don't I change my display name to Waha Kife? Why don't you shut up? What? You never asked me? Bullshit, I can read your mind. I know your deepest fears. Like I said, if you go inactive, I will come for you IRL. Only I can do that. How come? Again, you ask too many questions (even though you didn't ask them).

Now I must end this rant, because you probably stopped caring about whatever I said. What was the point of writing this message? To test you. If you skipped everything, you can go fuck yourself. But if you took the time to read this, maybe we can be friends and maybe you could call me Knife. But whatever you do, don't get on my bad side or you will be cut.

On Serenes Forest, Knives beat all supernatural being. Oh, and in real life too.

Signed,

Waha Kife

No, it's not meant to be negative. Don't be afraid to wander way outside of your comfort zone; it's the fastest way to learn~!

-Random LOL Moment- LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

I know what you did. You used my screen name in that post before you edited it a second later. I can see through your lies!

I know what you did. You used my screen name in that post before you edited it a second later. I can see through your lies!

To be perfectly honest, I messed up trying to quote someone before I edited it. So hardy har har on me I suppose. :unsure:

To be perfectly honest, I messed up trying to quote someone before I edited it. So hardy har har on me I suppose. :unsure:

Wow. You must have some balls. You just quoted me using my screen name.

I better not see you around these sub-forums again... or you will be Waha Punished . :angry:

Wow. You must have some balls. You just quoted me using my screen name.

I better not see you around these sub-forums again... or you will be Waha Punished â„¢. :angry:

Balls Indeed, i have, young skywalker.

YOU LISTEN TO THE BEST MUSIC ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello =) While I do listen to almost all those bands you listed (Underoath, WATG, ABR and I heard of Haste the Day but never listened to them yet D=), I used to be a Christian but I'm not anymore =o

So yeah welcome to the Forest ily <3 xD