Mafia of the Gods - Game Over

Guest Wen Yang

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't bribed... Where is my huge amount of moneys?

Edit: spelling... Grammar?

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Because they were bribed to?

AKA The Thor night action still affects me.

Yall niggas is playin' into a trap.

By the by, Shade of Shadow is probably the silencer who got Obviam if he was the first to vote him. Why else would he suddenly pick Obv.? It seemed like a well planned lynch against him. Probably orchestrated by Thor's clan, but I'm not positive.

Edited by Bearissoslow

Oh man

You are are amazing mindless sheep, aren't you.

Since voting people who aren't even here seems to be the trend, ##Vote: JBCWK

Because he's never around to discuss anything when anything goes on.

I didn't want to do this. . .I really didn't want to do this. . .

##Vote: Wen, because I wish to get intimate with him

EDIT: FUCK FORMATTING

Edited by eclipse

ATTENTION DUELISTS!

[spoiler=Yes, you, brainless wonder]

Dear Eclipse,

You are Nyarlathotep.

You are the crawling Chaos. You revel in misdirection and trickery.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM With "Night X - Use my chaotic influence on USER1. Hit USER2 instead." Your influence will cause USER1 to alter the target of his ability (including Nightkills) towards USER2.

<SNIP>

You MAY use your power on members of your own faction.

You are allied with the Old Ones. You win when you have eliminated all other factions in the game.

If you don't want town to find out about this deep dark secret of yours, you're going to help me out some. I want one of your maf buddies to protect me or do something to ensure that I don't kick the bucket for the rest of this game. I basically want in.

But don't worry, this isn't all blackmail. There've been two nights, so I have another faction member's PM that I'm willing to disclose to your faction as a term of agreement. The person I found is a very significant maf PR that can potentially fuck up your faction hard if you don't nip him/her in the bud soon.

Unlike you, I know how to keep a damn secret. Also, you have way too many color tags in here.

If you decline this generous offer I'm giving you, I'll claim as soon as possible and make sure that your death is a timely and swift one. I'll also PM the person in question and tell him/her about you and your wonderful misdeeds. I'm sure your faction doesn't want to lose a driver, after all.

I'm being nice and upfront about my plans and I do sincerely hope we can reach some agreement that mitigates our own victory in a joint manner. Until then, try not to die.

I HAVE A FUCKING RETARDED INSPECTOR ATTEMPTING TO BLACKMAIL ME. DO YOU WANT HIM GETTING INTO YOUR SHIT? I WILL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL BY MAKING SURE I'M THE LAST ONE THAT GETS THIS KIND OF DUMBASS MESSAGE.

(I also realized I've been misreading my role PM for two nights straight. My apologies.)

##Unvote

##Vote: Bearissoslow, because I want to get intimate with him

In fact, Obviam is unimportant

##Unvote

##Vote: Bearissoslow

Oh hey why?

I mean you were the one who started the Obviam bandwagon, and you seemed very determined to get him. There's still a majority on him probably, I haven't counted. So why the sudden switch from someone you wanted out?

I mean you were the one who started the Obviam bandwagon, and you seemed very determined to get him. There's still a majority on him probably, I haven't counted. So why the sudden switch from someone you wanted out?

A bigger threat turned up.