FEE3 - The Hacker's Event

Arch

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which I take you are splitting up into parts yes?

One video, 7 hours long.

I think not.

Even if it is just one video, there will be timestamps for different sections.

Edited by Kelsper

Hopefully it's not seven hours for the sake of being seven hours :/ Of the laziness to segment the thing like virtually all other people do.

it's part of the faux act of emulating e3... just with one person in a room and a mic alone talking to a computer

I can't believe they actually host video's that long...

They've been doing it for a long time for Director accounts, and recently they've started letting every account upload videos longer than 15 minutes.

Hopefully it's not seven hours for the sake of being seven hours :/ Of the laziness to segment the thing like virtually all other people do.

it's part of the faux act of emulating e3... just with one person in a room and a mic alone talking to a computer

Well tanks for dat vote of confidence thar Celice.

Edited by seph1212

Hahaahahah Celice... Lulz

Anyhow uh one video? Dang man. Thats intimidating for a guy like me to watch XD. I guess other people can just break it into parts and post separate videos. XP

Edited by Luffy

I'd hate to be rendering/uploading that right now. Hoo boy.

And youtube timestamps should be good, I never had any problems with them. :3

Edited by Kelsper

Ah rendering, the greatest (and worst) part of working in multimedia. Several hours spent dicking around and whenever the supervisor comes by "Video's rendering"

How do you think I find so much time to hack to repetedly bang my head against the keyboard in an imitation of hacking for games.

The worst because I like sleeping in a bed and often do I have to spend a night in a sleeping bag because we CAN'T just leave the computers to render with no one around. If that SOUNDS painful it's only because it is.

Technical issues suck, don't they?

Yep, they do, so I'ma half to split the videos. After sitting for 14 hours, Camtasia refused to make a 7 hour video. Hope y'all enjoy your multiple parts.