Cecilia w/Brunya's Tits Fanclub

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this basically confirms my theory that the common moran's defense against superior arguments is to pose a counter argument that is shaky at best and then spout "umad?!!" before the other party can respond, drowning out their riposte until they get bored and leave causing the retard to WIN BY DEFAULT.

I should write a paper on my research

this basically confirms my theory that the common moran's defense against superior arguments is to pose a counter argument that is shaky at best and then spout "umad?!!" before the other party can respond, drowning out their riposte until they get bored and leave causing the retard to WIN BY DEFAULT.

I would appreciate it. I am writing an essay on what a moran is and would appreciate some sources.

...What. There was no argument, just Soul making a pouty face. Or whatever the fuck that was.

The "U mad?" is a pretty appropriate response to such a post. I don't know where this line of bullshit you spouted came from.

It came from seeing it often

Huh... So someone makes a "U Jelly?" post after you start taking potshots at a loop, and you feign ignorance about what they're talking about over in said topic while you bitch about it in another?

There's a term for someone who acts like this, but I just can't put my finger on what that term might be...

No, I legitimately still don't know what you're talking about, which was half the point I was making. umad?!

not_mad_owl.jpg

Seriously, I thought you'd be smart enough to understand a little subtlety, but I guess it's just outta your reach and over your head.

Hey guys, I really like blackberry jelly! It is my new breakfast favorite! Well, I admit I still miss waking up to those delicious salmon slices when I visited Germany!