Cecilia w/Brunya's Tits Fanclub

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.....well, I have very specific standards of beauty......so I'm not going to argue with you on that one, but I will say that you have a very odd definition of beauty if you all care about, in terms of tits, is whether they're in the right proportions compared to their head.

Hmmm.....well, I have very specific standards of beauty......so I'm not going to argue with you on that one, but I will say that you have a very odd definition of beauty if you all care about, in terms of tits, is whether they're in the right proportions compared to their head.

I'm simply talking size, not overall. Obviously there's more to factor in than just that.

I'm just saying size isn't exactly the biggest factor like a lot of people make it out to be.

I'm simply talking size, not overall. Obviously there's more to factor in than just that.

I'm just saying size isn't exactly the biggest factor like a lot of people make it out to be.

Right, I was saying that, for me, I have a very specific standard of beauty regarding a woman's tits, and compared to that, anyone else's seems quite odd.

The only kinds of boobs I don't like are saggy boobs and boobs that are Aiken-levels of huge. Well, besides the obvious mismatched and malformed.

That's a hella lot of different kinds of breasts to actually like.

so small breasts anger you

Of course! If I buy a bargain bucket the hell I want to find some piddly little thing there.

Of course! If I buy a bargain bucket the hell I want to find some piddly little thing there.

Hey, hey, hey! Small breasts are a status symbol!

Now, a complete lack of breasts, that's something to be angry about.

Hey, hey, hey! Small breasts are a status symbol!

Now, a complete lack of breasts, that's something to be angry about.

I couldn't give two fucks if they're a status symbol, if the colonel tries to screw me over I'm going to shove those 11 herbs and spices up his arse.

Yes.

I say wait a few more years and let her fill out some more, like the Sonozaki twins.

Sonozaki twins????

Erm, I must admit to not knowing much about them, but are they to some extent similar to the Olson twins or other pairs of female twins? Or is it one guy and one girl??? I'm only interested in women...

EDIT-You know, I'm pretty sure there are these things called Ozaki/Okozaki fragments which are involved in DNA transcription.

Edited by SeverIan

Sonozaki twins????

Erm, I must admit to not knowing much about them, but are they to some extent similar to the Olson twins or other pairs of female twins? Or is it one guy and one girl??? I'm only interested in women...

EDIT-You know, I'm pretty sure there are these things called Ozaki/Okozaki fragments which are involved in DNA transcription.

They're identical twins. And they are both women. And legal in most states, being 17 and all.