That Time Again

Since I have no intention of actually continuing my recording until finals are over, I'm not rushed.

IT'S TIME FOR THE "WTF DO I LP NEXT GAME"

What do? I'm not leaving a poll just to see what this gets me. Stipulations:

- No Amnesia unless you're all willing to pitch in to fly somebody out here to hold my hand and comfort me while I play it.

- No DS games. I just don't have the horsepower to record them with sound and mic and good quality.

Go nuts.

I can do the first one, if only cause I've basically played it before, so if you want me to help you to not crap your pants...

Otherwise...FE4 try like Golden Sun or Pokemon or maybe like Portal or something.

I could back a Golden Sun LP. Probably an LP that starts from GS1 and transfers over to GS2. For the record, I can help you rape GS1.

If not, there's Kingdom Hearts. Which reminds me that I need to finish my "break KH:CoM" run.

Not a turn based RPG, or at least without frameskip, random encounters are painful to sit through and watch. Since this is an FE forum, SRPGs would be cool (such as Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance/Famicom Wars, other FE's, etc). Other suggestions from me would be ARPGs such as Terranigma or Illusion of Gaia, ActRaiser, and so on.

Final Fantasy Tactics

Hmm.

@Srs: It wouldn't really be a LP, but I'd still be willing to record some L4D2 shenanigans.

@Srs: It wouldn't really be a LP, but I'd still be willing to record some L4D2 shenanigans.

That's fine, so long as Lux goes back to his rushing habit where he leaves y'all behind and gets killed by a Jockey.

Add Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 1 to the list since going into the second game as your first is just too cruel a suggestion.

Edited by Sirius

Shin Patch Earthbound. If your commentary is as good as it is for Thracia, we're all in for a good laugh.

Edited by Dokutayuu

Shin Patch Earthbound. If your commentary is as good as it is for Thracia, we're all in for a good laugh.

Complimenting me is a very good way to get your game considered.

I wouldn't mind some L4D2 stuff only problems are that I'm too stingy to pay for online and I pretty much only use the fire axe so I'm guessing most people online wouldn't be all too chuffed when the powered zombies turn up.