NHL Playoffs

StinDuh

So uh... how bout them Bruins....?

Anyway, you kids probably don't follow hockey much, but there was an NBA topic, so I decided to make an NHL topic.

If you don't know, Vancouver Canucks are up 2-0 in the Final Series against the Boston Bruins. I'm rootin for the Bruins, but I'd put money on the Canucks sweeping the series. If anyone else is a die-hard hockey fan(like me), what are your opinions?

(also, comments about Bruins complete overtime fail are completely allowed... I can't believe that just happened.)

I am a Minnesota fan so I hate the Canucks, But I think that a Canadian team might win the Stanley Cup for the first time in a long while. I had faith in Tim Thomas but I felt he played too aggressive on that last shot.

Just saw this last game and wow it must be demoralizing for Luongo to be kept in there throughout the entire game. And if this doesn't spark Boston to a series win than nothing will. At the end I think Vancouver just gave up(8-1, WOW)

Live right beside Vancouver.

Everyone else loves the Canucks and watches every game.

I don't give a shit and don't pay attention until playoffs.

Then whenever the Canucks fuck something up (they're pros at fucking up) I get super smug.

feelsgoodman.jpg