Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better to investigate him than lynch him, Kevin. Of course, the same could be said for Wen Yang, but there seems to be other evidence for Wen already, so...

Actually, I don't think I've voted yet. ##Vote: Wen Yang.

Well hey, we could always lynch life. Better to lose a survivor than a vig.

Specially if he is unwilling to help. He loses nothing by helping, and he could always just be anonymous about while helping the town. The mafia lose a night trying to kill him anyway.

Specially if he is unwilling to help. He loses nothing by helping, and he could always just be anonymous about while helping the town. The mafia lose a night trying to kill him anyway.

You are a fucking moron.

If I HELP you, the mafia will SHOOT me and then I LOSE. Why do they shoot me? Because I'm being your fucking cop.

##unvote

##Ban Jhen Mohran aka Slayer from the right to live from now on. The world would be a better fucking place if he died right now. His parents never wanted him and wish to this day that they could smash his brains open with a hammer.

Edited by God of SF

Better to investigate him than lynch him, Kevin. Of course, the same could be said for Wen Yang, but there seems to be other evidence for Wen already, so...

How have I not been investigated yet? It's day fucking 3. I should have been investigated Night 1 at the latest since I CLAIMED on Day 1.

Don't look at me, I'm not the Cop.

I'm not, I'm just slightly pissed (and drunk) about the fact that my name is STILL being thrown up as a lynch target.

I want to win this game. And by not DOING anything, I can win. I only periodically check here to make sure that nothing stupid happens (like lynch votes on me).

that they could smash his brains open with a hammer.

Wow I didn't realise how little I knew about biology, here was me thinking that humans only had the one brain.

What if there is no town cop? And all we have is Life.

That would be...unfortunate.

That would suck for you guys because I have no intention of helping anyone.

Then you may be a better target than Wen as Wen might be more easily persuaded to help us. Therefore he is more beneficial to us than you.

Wen is forced to help you. He's either village and obligated or mafia and still obligated to save his ass.

I'm not forced to do shit. So rather than get myself lynched by quietly telling the village leader that I'm not going to do shit, I've decided to be open about it.

Fuck you guys for never believing anything that I said. Every game, I try to tell the truth but nobody ever listens because it's me.

Fuck you guys for never believing anything that I said. Every game, I try to tell the truth but nobody ever listens because it's me.

I don't think you're lying, but Wen Yang, even if he's SK, can at least be abused for a few nights. If you're not willing to help us, then you're a better target than him.

3582kqp.jpg

MEGALOLZ

LOLRUS.gif

:P:

Why begrudge Life of his chance to win just so we don't lynch a suspicious claim?

Why is it a suspicious claim? We could just use Wen Yang's killing abilities to our advantage, and if he goes out of line, we lynch him.]

Life is only going to be problematic and has no possible use whatsoever.

Wen Yang can, therefore, be better for the town than Life, so why are we lycnhing him?

Why is it a suspicious claim? We could just use Wen Yang's killing abilities to our advantage, and if he goes out of line, we lynch him.]

Life is only going to be problematic and has no possible use whatsoever.

Wen Yang can, therefore, be better for the town than Life, so why are we lycnhing him?

To use a SK effectively you need decent targets, Wen is the best target we have it seems although Anouleth can correct me if I'm wrong here.

To use a SK effectively you need decent targets, Wen is the best target we have it seems although Anouleth can correct me if I'm wrong here.

Then we can get targets and he will be useful for that.

Even if he's maf or SK, by claiming as a vig we now control his kills for his own safety, let's use that to our advantage for now.

Then we can get targets and he will be useful for that.

Even if he's maf or SK, by claiming as a vig we now control his kills for his own safety, let's use that to our advantage for now.

It wouldn't work if he was mafia, his mafia buddies would kill somebody else and sacrifice him, the following day phase, it would just mean we've given them an extra kill by wasting the day phase.

This doesn't answer the question of why we should lynch Life just because he won't help us. Also, I want to see Wen Yang lynched to make connections and make inferences of the behavior of those who voted for him, depending on his alliance.

It wouldn't work if he was mafia, his mafia buddies would kill somebody else and sacrifice him, the following day phase, it would just mean we've given them an extra kill by wasting the day phase.

But that's good then as if they don't follow along, then we can lynch Wen Yang and when he crops up as maf we can kill the guy he was supposed to target.

This doesn't answer the question of why we should lynch Life just because he won't help us.

Are there any better targets though?

Also, I want to see Wen Yang lynched to make connections and make inferences of the behavior of those who voted for him, depending on his alliance.

And the vig is an appropriate sacrifice for this is he?