Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you idiots venturing out role PMs this early? Watcher shouldn't go public yet.

##vote: Anouleth

Makes logical sense for this vote.

Oh, thank you, Life, I remembered there was something I wanted done even more than clearing myself.

##Unvote: Anouleth

##Vote: Life

-Life claimed Inspector. He also said he wouldn't communicate privately. Then, where are his results? Is he just going to sit on them until the end of the game?

-Life may be using his position to put two mafia into contact with each other.

-Soon after Life claimed, Haze said he could "confirm Life's results". We now know that Haze is a mafia framer.

Life is at best, a liability. If he's not willing to help the town, there's no need to keep him around so he can stab us in the back later.

You're all idiots. I'm an extra vote for the town since I don't give a shit what goes on behind the scenes. Oh and the guy that I checked on N0? He's dead (WoMC).

You're wasting a lynch on me but if you really want to shoot yourselves in the foot, go ahead. I guess that SF hasn't actually gotten smarter anymore.

Sure, Life. Sure. More likely than not you aren't helping us. Unless you have any better ideas? You should since apparently you're God of SF, but...

-Life claimed Inspector. He also said he wouldn't communicate privately. Then, where are his results? Is he just going to sit on them until the end of the game?

-Life may be using his position to put two mafia into contact with each other.

-Soon after Life claimed, Haze said he could "confirm Life's results". We now know that Haze is a mafia framer.

Let me refute every point here.

1. If I play the paranoid game and I only volunteer info when my back is against the wall (and not accidentally to a mafia faction), you guys will know where I stand and not throw pointless lynches or inspects or whatever my way. I'm harmless. Please inspect me tonight if you don't believe me.

2. Now why would I ever do that? One mafia might think that I was part of the second mafia or vice versa and then I'd get killed and LOSE for no reason. I have no reason to back anyone other than the town because I am a non-threat to the mafias if I refuse to actively help the town and search for mafias. And I am a friend to the town because I am adding a lynch vote on. Both sides have reasons to keep me alive.

3. I have no idea what the fuck Haze was talking about. I would have been skeptical of that in a heartbeat. A way to prove that I'm telling to the truth but Psych was lying?

For the record, the Psych lynch was stupid but only because Psych tried to act as town when he should have just said "I'm neutral".

You're all idiots. I'm an extra vote for the town since I don't give a shit what goes on behind the scenes. Oh and the guy that I checked on N0? He's dead (WoMC).

What about your N1 check? I understand you might not want to out a power role, but you can at least help clear someone.

You're wasting a lynch on me but if you really want to shoot yourselves in the foot, go ahead. I guess that SF hasn't actually gotten smarter anymore.

I'd be happy to change my vote if I felt that you'd be a help rather than a liability.

Sure, Life. Sure. More likely than not you aren't helping us. Unless you have any better ideas? You should since apparently you're God of SF, but...

You little fucknugget, you can go fucking die for all I care. Don't you ever talk to me with sarcasm ever again. Bitch.

And I think we should lynch Anouleth to test out his claim of LPV. I highly doubt that a mafia member has an LPV because the town's only weapon IS the lynch and giving a mafia member immunity from that is essentially neutering that. Furthermore, worst case scenario, Anouleth is a wolf but we can just investigate him too anyway. Not me though because I'm trying to stay neutral and not get pointlessly killed.

What about your N1 check? I understand you might not want to out a power role, but you can at least help clear someone.

I idled. I went on a trip around the Negev for 2 days (with the rest of the volunteers in my kibbutz) and completely forgot to send in an action before I left.

If you want details of the trip, I can give them to you as proof.

You little fucknugget, you can go fucking die for all I care. Don't you ever talk to me with sarcasm ever again. Bitch.

And I think we should lynch Anouleth to test out his claim of LPV. I highly doubt that a mafia member has an LPV because the town's only weapon IS the lynch and giving a mafia member immunity from that is essentially neutering that. Furthermore, worst case scenario, Anouleth is a wolf but we can just investigate him too anyway. Not me though because I'm trying to stay neutral and not get pointlessly killed.

You mad? I'll do what I want.

Alternatively we could lynch someone not helping the town. Everyone's "one extra vote"- your one extra vote is not more awesome than anyone else's one extra vote, and, probably sound like a broken record, but more likely than not you aren't helping us. Lynching Anouleth isn't a bad idea to see if it works, but it's simply not very productive. Meanwhile, we could be killing off a possible link to the mafia. I have o problem with leaving you alive, but you also haven't really given a very good reason.

And I think we should lynch Anouleth to test out his claim of LPV. I highly doubt that a mafia member has an LPV because the town's only weapon IS the lynch and giving a mafia member immunity from that is essentially neutering that. Furthermore, worst case scenario, Anouleth is a wolf but we can just investigate him too anyway.

JB doesn't seem to think very highly of LP mafia, and I agree with his sentiments.

Not sure what a 'wolf' is.

Not me though because I'm trying to stay neutral and not get pointlessly killed.

I believe your claims, but I'm still suspicious. We have no reason to believe your claim of being a survivor-inspector. In any case, I think I'll switch my vote back to myself.

##Unvote: Life

##Vote: Anouleth

##unvote

##vote: Kevin

Because he's a cunt. Seriously. I don't expect this to be the lynch but from this point on, it's my vote unless I'm given solid evidence of who's mafia.

Someone explain to me why Rein is cleared all of a sudden. Just because he was framed doesn't necessarily mean he's town, there were three kills tonight after all, so multiple mafias is a possibility we should consider. Am I missing something here?

As for today's vote, I'll have to think about it a bit more...

Uh, whatever, I meant Reinfleche. I guess there's still the possibility of there being two mafias, though.

There are, Haze's win criteria suggests it plus if you want a really lame-arse reason Haze's name wasn't in red, standard mafia colours.

I'm not clear admittedly, because of a certain report. >_> What I am is town, just not clear.

I'm also going to ##Unvote Life because though I don't particularly like the reasoning on some things it's also a waste of time trying to lynch a third party rather than trying to get the people we actually want to die. You know, the mafia.

Guys, stop lynching Life. There's no point (yet, at least).

##Vote: Anouleth. Might as well test the lynchproof claim, despite there not being any point to fakeclaiming lynchproof.

Also Kevin, that Role PM looks oddly generic, compared to mine at least.

Guys, stop lynching Life. There's no point (yet, at least).

Why do today what can be put off until tomorrow?

Also, we unvoted.

Also Kevin, that Role PM looks oddly generic, compared to mine at least.

There's not a much more basic role than a watcher aside from cops, vanillas and goons.

I'm not clear admittedly, because of a certain report. >_> What I am is town, just not clear.

I'm also going to ##Unvote Life because though I don't particularly like the reasoning on some things it's also a waste of time trying to lynch a third party rather than trying to get the people we actually want to die. You know, the mafia.

Evidence that Life isn't mafia:

...none

Number of other potential mafia suspects:

...none

There are, Haze's win criteria suggests it plus if you want a really lame-arse reason Haze's name wasn't in red, standard mafia colours.

I've always felt it was a little bit unfair that the mafia get to know there are two mafias, but the town don't. ;/

Evidence that Life isn't mafia:

...none

Number of other potential mafia suspects:

...none

Evidence why Life clearly has to be mafia instead of you know, telling the truth:

...none

HMMM...

I hate the double standard that I AND ONLY I am held up to. If I say something, I have to be mafia or at least anti-town for whatever stupid reason. If I don't say something (and this has happened in the past), I have to be mafia for NOT being myself.

I have to be mafia.

He totally admitted it, he's mafia. First we kill context and common sense then we can lynch him