Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait what??? Outlaws?! My pm said I was town

Yes. A town silencer. Makes perfect sense.

The whole point of the silencer is to stop a person's vote. This helps the mafia more than the town. And since I pulled Outlaw on what I think is the last person remaining, we lynch you and I (and the town too) win the game.

Well...

My thing says town. I am town. Moltres and Zapdos were town!

I always wondered about this silence thing when I got it because I was thinking "if people don't talk we'd couldn't get suspicious of them". Then when Anouleth survived we all believed he was town. So he asked for pms and I pm'd him. He started telling me to silence people and at first I was thinking "well ok then because idk what to do with this anyway". Then I started questioning this and asked him if he actually had reasons for this and he just said "I have a reason you don't need to question that." I was still suspicious but wanted to wait to see how the people I silenced turned out.

But now it seems they were all town.

I say I'm town but Anouleth is getting at me. Either he isn't really Shaymin (because why would shaymin be an outlaw?) or he's town and just happens to get all the town.

But I think we should go for Anouleth again because I am not an outlaw.

But yeah I've never had the silence role before so I didn't really think about what it'd do. I think I just suck at this xD

Well sure I guess. Mustn't let mafia win!!! D=

Again? *Sigh...*

If you're Town, you shouldn't lay down and get yourself lynched, since you know without a doubt it will be detrimental to the Town.

He does if he were the last mafia, and that whole I'm-a-survivor-you-are-wasting-your-time-voting-or-killing-me could be a ruse.

Again? *Sigh...*

If you're Town, you shouldn't lay down and get yourself lynched, since you know without a doubt it will be detrimental to the Town.

1) You're dead.

2) This is the report that I got last night. Maybe it got fucked with somehow but this is the true report.

I just thought we'd need the proof. =/ I'm usually so uncertain of myself anyway so how would I be any help? And if there's one mafia left and Anouleth/Snike then this may help convince people. That'll suck if they really are town.

But besides the reasons I already stated idk what else I could do to convince anyone. Unless you want me to reemphasize them?

If Zapdos and Moltres were town why wouldn't Articuno be? And I already explained the situation with Anouleth. I was pm'ing him because I thought he must've been town. He kept telling me to silence others that were town and while this doesn't mean he's mafia it still seems more suspicious to me.

And honestly I don't take these types of games too seriously anyway so if I die... then if this leads to town victory then whatever about me getting lost. I could say that I at least helped, even if in a stupid way xD

He does if he were the last mafia, and that whole I'm-a-survivor-you-are-wasting-your-time-voting-or-killing-me could be a ruse.

If you're referring to me that he is a she =b

If Zapdos and Moltres were town why wouldn't Articuno be? And I already explained the situation with Anouleth. I was pm'ing him because I thought he must've been town. He kept telling me to silence others that were town and while this doesn't mean he's mafia it still seems more suspicious to me.

Why is Articuno a guaranteed clear if Zapdos and Moltres are town? We ASKED for specific pokemon, remember?

If Tiger Woods is town, does that mean that Michael Jordan can't be mafia? Can Dracula never be town while Sonic the Hedgehog always has to be good? Your logic makes no sense.

Besides, we still have lynches to spare. Unless we're dealing with 4 man teams (which I doubt), if we make a mistake today, we still have tomorrow.

Oh I thought whichever one you picked, would still be based off of their character. I thought they were predecided what they'd be and you'd be what you picked.

That's what I've been saying this whole time though D= If you find out I'm town tomorrow, you can have a lead.

Besides, we still have lynches to spare. Unless we're dealing with 4 man teams (which I doubt), if we make a mistake today, we still have tomorrow.

As the Guardians were only three, it'd mean that the teams had a different amount of members which doesn't happen too often around here I believe.

EDIT: Damn you RD

Edited by Chaoskitty

##Vote: Agnaktor

I won't really be present for the next day or so, but, here's my reasoning behind this.

One of Freohr and life is lying, and we have a mislynch.

If Freohr isn't mafia, we just lynch Life next phase. Game over.

As for the whole silencing bit, Anouleth read that as it being a doc save.

Damn, I really am the worst at being mafia.

Sorry to whoever remains from The Outlaws. I wanted to contact you but its too late for that now :(: And good luck!

:( :( :( I hope I get to be mafia again soon! :newyears:

Oh and most importantly, Sorry fellow Guardians so sucking so bad.

Edited by Strawman the SawKitty

After a relatively short day, all of you decided to tear down the mountain Articuno was living on! How horrible can you get?

Dear user,

You are Articuno, the Freeze Pokémon.

144.png

You are a legendary bird Pokémon. You can create blizzards by freezing moisture in the air.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Rescue USER from the mountains”. You will save USER from the harsh cold of the mountains, but USER will feel so cold that they will be unable to speak the next day. SNIP

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

lol freohr

It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends on 3 July 2011, 7pm, GMT +8. Phase is one day long because with 5 players left it shouldn't be too hard to make decisions.

Edited by JBCWKitty

My mountain?! DDDD= Not my mountain!!!

lol?! =[

Ok so there's conflict on who to lynch now? So.... do whatever I guess... =/ *just hopes her lynch is helpful/useful*