(FE10) Standard Penalties Draft

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one was weird, i mean i got Boyd, Tanith, Tauro, and Tibarn, which tend to go away really fast... And they wer in transfer so it makes it even weirder, since Boyd's speed problems gets easier to fix, Tanith is great and ready for promotion right away (a few BEXP wouldn't hurt though) And Tauro is good for his 4 chapters in Part 1 and Part 3. Tibarn is just awesome :awesome:

Yeah, why did Mordecai get picked fast here but he was my third to last pick in the Transfer Draft.

Mordecai usually goes late? Huh. I wanted the help in 2-2 and he re-joins pretty early in Part 3.

I didn't expect Tanith to go that early either, but then again she was going to be my pick, so... Maybe I'm just not that good at drafting Radiant Dawn.

Mordecai usually goes late? Huh. I wanted the help in 2-2 and he re-joins pretty early in Part 3.

I didn't expect Tanith to go that early either, but then again she was going to be my pick, so... Maybe I'm just not that good at drafting Radiant Dawn.

I don't know how late Mordecai usually goes as the Transfer Draft may have been a unique case, but I think he's definitely worthy of being drafted as soon as you did (as long as he gets at least one Speedwing).

I'm a little surprised Tanith got picked this fast but I would have expected it pretty soon at this point, anyway.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Tanith got picked this fast because I knew she wouldn't make it back around to me. If I'd been in second place or such I might have tried to hold for a fifth-round draft but no more.

You have mordy, don't be greedy :angry:

This will be my first FE9 or 10 playthrough where I won't be able to use Calill, though... You have Ulki, but I haven't been able to get any of my favorite characters aside from Titania (well, and Ike).

Edited by Radiant Dragon

I'm sorry :( But i wanted Callil since there seems to be a shortage of fliers...

Same here. I'm really starting to worry about the terrain-heavy chapters

I knew I should've taken Sigrun instead of Kieran...

Edited by Radiant Dragon

Hmm, Tormod seems quite appealing, mainly because I have no magic units drafted yet. And from what I remember, he's quite useful.

Ugh. My next pick is being taken right before my turn again...

I'll pick Muarim. Integrity takes Skrimir and Tauroneo. Then I'll pick Rhys.

Edited by Radiant Dragon