(FE10) Standard Penalties Draft

Kyza and Lucia.

If I can only choose one, then Kyza.

That fiona girl, she is like totatlly the best unit out of the ones left. Like she is so awesome she can 1hko Auras... :awesome:

Edited by Jhen Mohran

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fiona girl, she is like totatlly the best unit out of the ones left. Like she is so awesome she can 1hko Auras... :awesome:

I know of a guy that can 1HKO auras.

I know of a guy that can 1HKO auras.

A girl is more amazing since they are generally weaker than their male counterparts in FE.

Integ >:(

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Try to raise her strike as much as possible. You'll be sure to have tons of BEXP at 4-4 to spare on her and then get her to lvl 30 so she can use Tear. Give her Adept and an Energy Drop if you can.

Try to raise her strike as much as possible. You'll be sure to have tons of BEXP at 4-4 to spare on her and then get her to lvl 30 so she can use Tear. Give her Adept and an Energy Drop if you can.

Will I have that much BEXP? I have Aran, Meg, Micaiah, Kieran and Muarim needing large amounts, not to mention spending some on people like Rhys and Mordecai.

rofl no way was she making it back up to you mang.

There is always hope... but now there is none... (P.S. I knew she wouldn't but hey I van always dream... well not anymore but eh.)

Will I have that much BEXP? I have Aran, Meg, Micaiah, Kieran and Muarim needing large amounts, not to mention spending some on people like Rhys and Mordecai.

After having Laura and Danved suck up all my BEXP, I still managed to shoot Sigrun AND Tanith to 20/20 for 4-P. It might be a little touchy, but you should be able to pull it.

Of course. This is NM. You should at least try not to go above the BEXP requirements so you get max BEXP in most chapters.

There will be enough. In NM, and with you likely hitting the turn count for max BEXP on every applicable map, you may have more than you know what to do with. Just 4-3's boost will probably be enough to give Vika, like, 3 levels.

I was debating between several units last time around. Stefan and Renning were up there.

I think I'm going for Renning. I don't see any need for Stefan since I have Mia. But I might recruit him for the Vague katti.