Radiant Dawn 'Realistic' Playthrough

That's right, a realistic playthrough, bitches. What does that mean? Making characters act in gameplay according to their personalities. Kieran? charging recklessly AT ALL TIMES. Geoffrey? PROTECT ELINCIA! Micaiah? SOTHE PROTECT ME OH GOD! Nolan? Follow me guys, I- Oh goddammit I have to go save Edward again... Haar? I'm just gonna sleep... good luck, Ike, hope you can light everything on fire quickly... zzz...

This won't be super accurate (i'm going for jollies only mostly), and obviously I may have to bend the rules in order to physically win some maps, but hey, I'm here for fun, not for 'extreme challenges'. I'll try and keep a log as well as something I'd call 'funny' dialog that I'd imagine would be happening during actual gameplay.

We begin our journey by taking a look at two young looking kids, one boring, the other stupid. We'll call them 'Micaiah' and 'Edward' respectively. Let's listen in, shall we?

Edward and Micaiah enter the seen. "Whoa, Micaiah, those guys look ugly, they must be evil, right?" Micaiah nodded her head, "Yes, replacement Sothe, that's generally how this universe works. Sic em, boy!" Edward then proceeds to solo the map almost, Micaiah finishing off scraps when she wasn't too busy cutting herself to turn Edward on or shoving leaves down her throat. When Leo joined up, proud of his Dracoshield purchase (Author's note: Probably the best purchase he ever made), he almost cried. "You guys are killing BAD GUYS without me? You said you'd let me have some fun!" Edward scoffed, "Son, learn to... learn to, uh... Not... suck! Yeah, that, what I just said!"

And Micaiah and edward went on without Leonardo, who miraculously did manage to steal a kill, earning not experience, but a glare from Edward and Micaiah. "Kill stealer!" they both hissed at him, leaving him behind to go kill Pugo. Edward's flailing sword style no match to Pugo's 'Axe to the face' style. After chugging a vulnerary, Pugo attacked him again, crying that that was his only option during hsi phase. "Aghhh! What just happened?!" he yelled. "You just got justiced."

Edited by SlaveBlade

This is bizarre. 8D

I was expecting something like "I use characters that have real-life hair colors" or something. Anyway; I'll follow too be why the hell not.

UPDATE (sorry for the wait, college shit happened)

1-1

The man in the sky looked upon his creations, and said, "......What?"

For you see, a group of 4 idiots decided to start a commotion down in the streets of Daein. Where in Daein? Who cares, the place stinks no matter where you go, but I digress. The blonde haired pretty boy kept going into houses, stealing items from people. MITS decided that he was just trying to make himself a bit more useful than he had been in the previous encounter, a noble pursuit. Meanwhile, the brown haired youth went apeshit and attacked everything he could that looked at him funny. And yet... he got hit 3 times. Truly, this was a blessed swordsman, and so MITS kept his eyes on him. Another brown haired figure was making sure everyone didn't get overrun by the masses. Another noble pursuit, only this one actually showing some potential. And, lastly, he saw a shrieking little white haired girl, running about, trying to help out the brown haired youth, but the MITS just laughed at this. He pittied her and decided he'd watch how this all played out. Surprisingly, everything worked out well! The brown haired man negotiating with the blonde haired pretty boy for the shield he bought, probably threatening to steal his diary if he didn't. And with that, they all escaped, a few soldiers giving pursuit, but ultimately befuddled by yellow squares that seemed to be glowing on the ground.

Author's note: Holy shit, Edward is dodging everything. He literally only took 3 hits the whole map.

1-2

MITS looked in on his adventurers again, this time seeing them wander into an abbey. "Why would they be there? Aren't they trying to hide?" No matter. MITS watched the battle unfold, and after the first blow was struck, nothing made sense. Or did it? Brown haired man blocked the masses yet again, the Blonde Haired youth stealing two kills from... no one? He was the only one who could get them, for you see, the brown haired man had actually failed to hit them both, and the Blonde fellow actually saved the new girl, wait a minute, there's a new girl? Oh well, she looks pretty boring, but she seems earnest enough to help out. She dutifully patched up the brown haired man's wounds as they would appear. What's this? A strapping green haired fellow just walked in on the scene, murdering many a soldier without breaking a sweat! And the white haired girl seemed to fawn over his every step. The brown haired youth seemed jealous and upped his game, charging at lance wielding foes, and somehow winning! He even struck the general down without a hitch, although the brown haired man had to help out there to make sure the youth didn't die a horrible horrible death. No matter the reinforcements, they all died, leaving our adventurers alone in the abbey...

Author's note: It is taking this playthrough to finally see just how terrible Leonardo is.

Edited by SlaveBlade