All hope is lost!!!

Junkhead

Banning that Luminothe alt should have been his swan song as an admin. I'm glad Luminothe's blocked from SF now and all, but I just find it wierd his most recent account isn't banned.

...What.

Depends on what time and section. I was probably just playing FE10.

I think it was around 6:00-8:00 P.M. in the easternmost side of the US. He snuck of using an alt while the mods were away, outright stated that he was Luminothe, made a few topics about bodily waste and other gross stuff like that in FFTF (I don't know what he put in general), mods caught on and deleted his topics. I blocked and reported the guy as soon as I found out he was Luminothe. But however, even though his topics are gone, it doesn't look like he's banned again. (I'm pretty sure he'd be in the same user group as Trollblade if he was though.) Edited by LittleAl

I think it was around 6:00-8:00 P.M. in the easternmost side of the US. He snuck of using an alt while the mods were away, outright stated that he was Luminothe, made a few topics about bodily waste and other gross stuff like that in FFTF (I don't know what he put in general), mods caught on and deleted his topics. I blocked and reported the guy as soon as I found out he was Luminothe. But however, even though his topics are gone, it doesn't look like he's banned again. (I'm pretty sure he'd be in the same user group as Trollblade if he was though.)

fuck this post is dramatic

I think it was around 6:00-8:00 P.M. in the easternmost side of the US. He snuck of using an alt while the mods were away, outright stated that he was Luminothe, made a few topics about bodily waste and other gross stuff like that in FFTF (I don't know what he put in general), mods caught on and deleted his topics. I blocked and reported the guy as soon as I found out he was Luminothe. But however, even though his topics are gone, it doesn't look like he's banned again. (I'm pretty sure he'd be in the same user group as Trollblade if he was though.)

He's banned, I banned him. He made the alt when Nightmare retired and I was out. When I got home and logged on I deleted all his threads and banned him. The thing is I was just not an admin then, so I could not put him in the exiled user group. Then I forgot about it :D:.

Either way it really is banned.

Edit: and also now exiled. I wish my first exile was someone cool, not Luminothe.

Edited by Tangerine