SNES9x Technical Issues

Frosty

Thor kills me. Chains can't hold me back, NEITHER SHALL FATE!

Pretty sure fate is gonna hold you back cocksucker wolf son. Thor is too busy fighting Ouroboros to worry about a puppy. Ouroboros is the son I'm most proud of, no offense Fenrir. Odin is tough and all but Thor is the greatest fighting defender of the Norse gods. I'm trying to PROTECT YOU when I say, stick to Odin. At least you get to eat him and get a quick meal before the world goes to shit and Surt burns Yggdrassil.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Pretty sure fate is gonna hold you back cocksucker wolf son. Thor is too busy fighting Ouroboros to worry about a puppy. Ouroboros is the son I'm most proud of, no offense Fenrir. Odin is tough and all but Thor is the greatest fighting defender of the Norse gods. I'm trying to PROTECT YOU when I say, stick to Odin. At least you get to eat him and get a quick meal before the world goes to shit and Surt burns Yggdrassil.

I think i'm a bigger deal than your little baby. Odin killed ice giants, and i destroyed his ass. Thor wouldn't of killed me without his hammer, if i had a hammer. I would be forever alone.

I think i'm a bigger deal than your little baby. Odin killed ice giants, and i destroyed his ass. Thor wouldn't of killed me without his hammer, if i had a hammer. I would be forever alone.

Odin killed ice giants but whenever the norse gods had a serious problem to deal with, it was Thor who did it. He nailed made Ice Giants too. I don't think Thor kills you with his hammer, I think it is one of Odin's sons. Wolves can't use hammers very well. I think your reading comprehensino is starting to fall apart.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson