NinjaMonkey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyon...? Well, whatever... :dry:

Best: Marth

Worst: Milady

Skirts in general are just something about Fire Emblems artwork that I don't like. Good thing you usually only see their heads.

And in Marth's case, it does at last a good job on underlining the ancient Greek theme of Akaneia.

Edited by BrightBow

Says the person whose user title is "D-cups, full of justice!"

I knew I should've gone with the Obnoxious Celtic Guardian It's a Phoenix Wrong reference. Besides, what has that got to do with this topic?

Best: The Black Knight

Worst: The Black Knight

Am I doing it right?

Far from the Forest is that way *points*

Worst: Any Pegasus Knight's skirt since their mini skirts are rather meh.

Forget the rules did we?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Best: Ilyana

Worst: Vaida

Nominate: Character with Best/Worst potential to be an Assist Trophy in the next Smash Bros.

Best: Marth

Worst: Asvel

250px-Asvel.jpg

And I nominate Most/Least beautiful teeth Best/Worst Looking Female Character (decided against the first one seeing how I'm probably one of the few people that NinjaMonkey doesn't hate on SF, and I don't want to change that).

Edited by Randoman

Nominate Best/Worst Parent(s)

Levin would probably get everyones worst vote.

I think "tiny" along with "mini skirt" sounds a little redundant, given miniskirts are small/short enough.

Edited by Saber

Levin would probably get everyones worst vote.

What was wrong with Levin's parents? His Dad is never mentioned and his Mom was a good person.

Now Zephiel. That kid had messed up parents.

What was wrong with Levin's parents? His Dad is never mentioned and his Mom was a good person.

Now Zephiel. That kid had messed up parents.

I think they mean who was the worse parent.

Levin was a pretty crappy parent. For leaving his wife and kids alone. He had his reasons, but eh.

I think they mean who was the worse parent.

Levin was a pretty crappy parent. For leaving his wife and kids alone. He had his reasons, but eh.

Oh. Well, due to the... unusual circumstances concerning Levin's predicament, I can understand why he did what he did. Besides, Desmond was a worse parent than that by far, anyway.

Best: Lilina for being the most modest you can get while still being a miniskirt.

How is that a miniskirt in the first place? I'm just wondering because of all the votes being thrown out to Eirika, even though I don't find her's all that small to begin with. Same goes for Lilina's skirt.

Oh. Well, due to the... unusual circumstances concerning Levin's predicament, I can understand why he did what he did. Besides, Desmond was a worse parent than that by far, anyway.

Desmond seemed nice enough to his daughter.

I think he was a good parent. Continue, Critical, and Major Holsety blood? Who needs a father figure when you have all that?

Edited by Anouleth