Is it normal that...

Spoilers for those who don't own/haven't played the game and care about this sort of thing.

Is it normal that in 4-F-2, I was able to tear through the front lines to get close to Levail, then destroy him on Turn 2 and wipe out the Black Knight in the same turn? Because I shit some bricks when I did. O_O

No I mean, I did it, because I'm fine for EXP. I didn't want to risk getting ganged on though, so I wasn't sure if it was normal or not.

Okay, just wanted to make sure it was normal. Because for me to manage that using Eddie, Haar, Reyson and Ike... I was shocked. Thank God for Tempest Blade, otherwise I couldn't have finished Levail. Haar would have left him at like, 2 HP or something like that. XD

Also, I don't like mages, so the only ones I use are forced. =/ They're far too frail for my liking. I am enjoying my Godly Shinon though. Gets hit one of every twenty attacks, and has a blessed Double Bow. He's the most destructive unit I have besides Ike, Haar and Mia (yes, Mia. She pulls off Astra, Adept and Criticals on everything. I haven't seen anything last more than a round with her after level 5 Sword Saint).

A little while back, my roommate used Soren with ranged magic and Reyson to One-Turn Levail and then he used a Hammer on the BK.

I was amused, but at the same time, I told him to restart the map and do it the right way. So he zerged and cleaned them out within about three or four turns.

There is also this video I saw on youtube where Micaiah rescued Sothe and proceeded to destroy the front line. It was pretty amazing.

A little while back, my roommate used Soren with ranged magic and Reyson to One-Turn Levail and then he used a Hammer on the BK.

I was amused, but at the same time, I told him to restart the map and do it the right way. So he zerged and cleaned them out within about three or four turns.

There is also this video I saw on youtube where Micaiah rescued Sothe and proceeded to destroy the front line. It was pretty amazing.

Sounds fuckin' sick. I forget if they attack Micaiah in 4-F-2, because I know they didn't in 4-F-4 and 4-F-5...

I had bad luck that chapter

I decided to give Ike daunt instead of Nihil so the black Night used Eclipse....almost every time i fought him.....i had to restart alot

Yeah, not a good idea. xDDD

I had bad luck that chapter

I decided to give Ike daunt instead of Nihil so the black Night used Eclipse....almost every time i fought him.....i had to restart alot

LOl that's a pretty bad luck

Edited by Fireemblemfan

Yeah, any ranged magic user can make quick work of Levail as long as there's two of them, or a say to get them moving after their action. Since it's so near the end of the game, sometimes I'd rather just get it over with. The game is rather boring at that part, and I mean, there's levels there, but for me it wasn't really worth it. Best it could do was get Mikaya from a C to S in Light magic or something like that (I hadn't planned on using her so avoided her up until certain parts).

Ha, my Micky's still only got A and A. xP Or she may have an S in staves now, I forget... all I know is she's been doing a lot of healing for the unlucky ones. She's really not high level though. 20/20/4 or something? I dunno, but Mia's 20/20/20, Eddie's 20/20/17, Ike's 20/20/20, etc. I love it. XD