Warp uses

There's no point in skipping the reinforcement triggers in chapter 21 with Warp when they can just be skipped with fliers.

And I've already SSS ranked FE5 on 0%. That's next on my schedule of uploaded commentated videos after FE7 HHM.

And I've already SSS ranked FE5 on 0%. That's next on my schedule of uploaded commentated videos after FE7 HHM.

I'd personally like to see FE9, though I imagine the inability to turn off map animations would become quite frustrating.

Gergeshwan and samthedigital are already raping the fuck out of that game with growths, so I can't imagine a 0% growths run would be particularly interesting. Or maybe that would make it more interesting, I don't know.

Either way, I have neither the means nor the patience to deal with FE9.

Gergeshwan and samthedigital are already raping the fuck out of that game with growths, so I can't imagine a 0% growths run would be particularly interesting. Or maybe that would make it more interesting, I don't know.

Either way, I have neither the means nor the patience to deal with FE9.

That's kind of the point of 0% growths; doing it without growths.

I'd personally like to see FE9, though I imagine the inability to turn off map animations would become quite frustrating.

Also having to deal with Ashnard with only Ena. Just to not get 1-rounded she needs all three Speedwings and both Dracoshields.

Also having to deal with Ashnard with only Ena. Just to not get 1-rounded she needs all three Speedwings and both Dracoshields.

At least you get that one Laguz royal to help when he goes berserk. Although I suppose Ena is doomed to die as canon fodder at that point.

At least you get that one Laguz royal to help when he goes berserk. Although I suppose Ena is doomed to die as canon fodder at that point.

Except that Dondon doesn't allow any units to die in his 0% growths playthroughs. Besides, Ena with Resolve, Wrath and maybe some Energy Drops should be enough to handle Ashnard by herself.

Except that Dondon doesn't allow any units to die in his 0% growths playthroughs. Besides, Ena with Resolve, Wrath and maybe some Energy Drops should be enough to handle Ashnard by herself.

True enough. I forgot about that.

I make it 38 hit given average L13 stats for Percival, which is about right. Percy faces 54 hit from Pereth's Nosferatu, gives a coinflip chance of avoiding it essentially, and Percy only need to connect 3 times then with 23 Str.

Edited by Toothache

• 2 weeks later...

Completed chapters 22 and 23 with the last of my Warp uses. Hopefully this can spark some discussion, although I doubt that the consistently low success rates of bosskilling strategies is favorable to their serious consideration.

I think we can come to a few conclusions, though:

- If the player decides to make Rutger adept at bosskilling earlygame (i.e. promote him ASAP), his proficiency largely drops at around chapter 17. In my opinion, this is his most optimal usage.

- Percival is the best bosskiller starting at around chapter 17. Not just in terms of pure combat, but also due to his superior maneuvering.

- Chances are generally low for any given bosskilling strategy to work to perfection.

- Chapters 22 and 23 are significantly more difficult if the player has chosen to go to Sacae because Niime is much less likely to have S dark.

- Saul is cool; Niime is awesome.

- Skl is an important stat... for bosskilling. Percival consistently has hit rates in the 40s to 60s, which is located right in the region of hit rates where changes in displayed hit equate to the largest changes in actual hit due to the 2 RN system. These changes are also compounded due to most bosses requiring multiple attacks.

- Because of numerous factors in FE6 design and mechanics, such as low weapon hit, defensively durable bosses, 30 avo thrones, etc. killer weapons generally tend to fare better than silver weapons for the purpose of bosskilling, despite their reliance on proccing critical hits.

Edited by dondon151