(FE10) KP FE10 HM Draft

KP 2010

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished! :D

4-E-5 4 turns

ena rafiel cain edward mia and ike did most of the work. Ranulf and marcia would kill the spirits. Ena was kept safe by provoke and rafiel was rescued when the physical AoE was gonna hit. Had to retry a lot because ike just wouldnt hit or ena would get targetted.

Kill count:

Ike 2nd 155

Micaiah 29

Sothe 5th 107

Ena 0

Caineghis 14

Rolf 3rd 158

Mia 4th 133

Marcia 99

Laura 1

Ranulf 70

Pelleas 5

Tormod 31

Mist 12

Rafiel 0

Edward 1st 162

Total turncount: 318

part 1: 96

Part 2: 50

Part 3: 116

Part 4: 56

That's pretty bad xd.

Now opinions:

Ena- she helped me 1 turn most of the endgame maps. She didnt see combat ever but i'd definetely draft her again.

Caineghis- a monster as always. He made endgame so faceroll after i gave him a wing. Would draft again too.

Rolf- he's rolf. The first few chapters he was a nuisance but then he started actually killing stuff. He saved me some turns here and there. His hp and str growths say " i would draft him again"

Mia- mia <3. What can i say? Give her a steel crit forge and an ike support and she roflstomps every enemy. Vantage adept crit is ridiculous. Would draft again.

Marcia- Pegasus knight. Its obvious i would draft her again. She was awesome in the CRK chapters even str screwed. Saved me a lot of turns.

Laura- umm, sry laura i guess ill pay more attention to u IF I EVER draft u again.

Ranulf- laguz get on my nerves. Would not draft again!

pelleas- bad choice but would draft over oliver at least.

tormod- helped in part 1 and rexflame helped in 4-4. Would draft again but in nm.

mist- cant complain. She helped in 4-4 and endgame rescue made it all easier. Plus fortify :D. May draft again.

edward- my first pick lol. He was awsum throughout the entire game. He was my ike killer and with resolve and his uber stats he trivialized the silver army maps along with marcia. Would draft again but not over haar lol.

MVPs:

1-P edward

1-1 edward

1-2 sothe

1-3 sothe

1-4 sothe

1-5 zihark

1-6 sothe

1-7 tormod

1-8 sothe

1-9 bk

1-e bk

2-p marcia

2-1 nephenee

2-2 lucia

2-3 marcia

2-e elincia

3-p ike

3-1 ike

3-2 ike

3-3 rolf

3-4 rolf

3-5 mia

3-6 bk

3-7 rolf

3-8 rolf

3-9 marcia

3-10 ike

3-11 ike

3-12 edward

3-13 edward

3-e ike

4-p edward

4-1 ike

4-2 rolf

4-3 edward

4-4 ike

4-5 rolf

4-e-1 ike

4-e-2 ike

4-e-3 rolf

4-e-4 ike

Edited by PegKnightLover

Its Fiona she has 24AS but i'm redoing 4-P due to a save mistake.

I think you did really well (: especially since HM is overwhelming. Marcia and Eddie <3

Great job and congrats! ^^'

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Total turncount: 318

part 1: 96

Part 2: 50

Part 3: 116

Part 4: 56

That's pretty bad xd.

No, not really. You'd beat everyone who participated in the first HM draft:

----------

FE10 Hard Mode draft tournament #24907

----------

Sho.M: Haar, Aran, Marcia, Ilyana, Shinon, Muarim, Giffca, Lethe, Renning

Generic Officer: Tauroneo, Tanith, Sigrun, Rafiel, Ulki, Nasir, Ena, Stefan, Rhys, Oliver -- 529 turns clear

Soul: Volug, Mia, Janaff, Naesala, Heather, Caineghis, Sanaki, Tormod, Astrid, Lyre -- 322 turns clear

Red Fox of Fire: Titania, Jill, Mordecai, Oscar, Reyson, Laura, Skrimir, Danved, Volke, Kurthnaga -- 370 turns clear

Vicious Sal: Zihark, Nephenee, Kieran, Mist, Leanne, Leonardo, Fiona, Soren, Vika, Lehran -- 393 turns clear

Xander: Nailah, Elincia, Geoffrey, Boyd, Brom, Nealuchi, Meg, Lucia, Rolf, Pelleas -- 399 turns clear

nflchamp: Edward, Nolan, Gatrie, Tibarn, Callil, Makalov, Ranulf, Bastian, Kyza, Gareth

And this was your first draft, right? So I'd say you've done pretty well. Good job.

Its Fiona she has 24AS but i'm redoing 4-P due to a save mistake.I think you did really well (: especially since HM is overwhelming. Marcia and Eddie <3Great job and congrats! ^^'

Thanks ^^. It was a fun experience. It did have frustrating moments tho xd.

On another note, fiona is probably not gonna be able to contribute with 24 attack speed so i think u should bench her D:

No, not really. You'd beat everyone who participated in the first HM draft:

And this was your first draft, right? So I'd say you've done pretty well. Good job.

Lol, he beat me by 4 turns.

@Rfof- cool i feel better now :D. And yes, this is my first draft but ive played thir game countless times in both hm and nm. I also lurked this site alot before finally deciding to join.

4-E-3 1 turn

Rolf deadeyes the middle red dragon after being smitten by sothe. Ike mist and cain follow. Mist rescuing ena to form the diamond and canto'ing. They get vigored by celerity! rafiel who got shoved by pelleas. Ena moves toward boss. Ike does 25x2 with the wyrmslayer, cain does a lot of damage i think it was 16x2 then rolf double bows for 16x2 with ena's help. Ranulf and eddie fought dragons to get ss rank and cexp respectively.

Rolf cannot double Dheginsea since ena doesn't give a +5 speed.

Dheginsea has 30 Spd and Rolf's cap is 34, so he can.

Hmm... I wonder who i was thinking off then... Maybe it was someone else i was thinking off at the time...

Those pegs reinforcements that come from the bottom left keep killing my Rafiel. What tile do they spawn from? :( and his bodyguards aren't doing much better. Fiona has worse durability than Rafiel and Astrid can only survive 1 enemy. 4-1 is hard :(..Heather has durability issues too, only Boyd and Ike are solid.

Those pegs reinforcements that come from the bottom left keep killing my Rafiel. What tile do they spawn from? :( and his bodyguards aren't doing much better. Fiona has worse durability than Rafiel and Astrid can only survive 1 enemy. 4-1 is hard :(..Heather has durability issues too, only Boyd and Ike are solid.

Wait, Fiona has worse durability than Rafiel? Wow.

As for the Pegasus Knights, I remember there being one in the very southeastern-most tile, but I don't know where exactly the other one(ones?) start.

Fiona dies just as fast as Rafiel but he has more hp so his durability is higher right? Besides she has lol hit on everything unless she has reaper cards giving her 75hit but she only deals 5 damage on units with 13res, she's by far my suckiest unit. Anyway those annoying pegs have caused so many restarts, and those physic healers make it harder to finish.

None of them "spawn" as there aren't any Falconknight reinforcements until turn 6. However, there is one that starts in the top left corner and another that starts at coordinates (3,5), as far as the ones at the left go.

Heather has the left, Boyd has right, and Ike the middle along with Fiona Rafiel and Astrid.

Idk how its possible to 5 turn it without a complete team.

Ike and Heather get crowded and Boyd has to take longer with the pacifist general, and the others have survival issues.

Heather has the left, Boyd has right, and Ike the middle along with Fiona Rafiel and Astrid.

Idk how its possible to 5 turn it without a complete team.

It might be possible. Can Ike and Boyd generally ORKO things without issue and live while at it? How are Heather, Fiona, and Astrid all doing?

Ike 1RKO's, Boyd OHKO's, Heather 3HKO's, Astrid 3HKO's but doesn't double, and Fiona probably 50HKO's?

Ike and Boyd never die unless its mages

I checked back and grabbed your stats. Ike and Boyd ought to be able to handle their jobs fine, but the third part will be difficult.

Ike ought to be able to solo south. The only problem is his Spd. He needs 33 to double Catalena, and yours has 29. If you can find a way or just get lucky enough to have 33 Spd by turn 4 enemy phase, he can pull it off. He needs to reveal the southern Bishop on turn 2 to kill it on turn 3, then park in front of Catalena on turn 4 (you won't be able to see the spot so you'll need to look it up or guess), then kill the remaining Bishop from in front of the General on turn 5.

Boyd should be doubling everything except SMs, so send him left with a few Hand Axes and some strong weapons. If he can reach 45 atk with a ranged weapon kill the southern sandbag on turn 1. He should then have a path to reveal the Bishop of turn 2 for a turn 3 kill, then he can double back for the remaining enemies.

Right is going to be the most difficult, and I suggest leaving Boyd at the left because there are fewer enemies at the right to handle. Send everyone remaining to the right and try to take out all the Generals and the last Bishop within 5 turns. There's no surefire way to do it with your team so you'll need to experiment.

Dont deploy rafiel fiona and astrid. Have boyd go east to the generals, heather to the west(less mt- demanding side than the generals), ike going down to catalena. My ike had 29 speed too. I assume u want to 5 turn right?

Edit- is heather promoted? She should have ridiculous avoid by now. So she should survive the west i think.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Dont deploy rafiel fiona and astrid. Have boyd go east to the generals, heather to the west(less mt- demanding side than the generals), ike going down to catalena. My ike had 29 speed too. I assume u want to 5 turn right?

Edit- is heather promoted? She should have ridiculous avoid by now. So she should survive the west i think.

Actually Rafiel is rather safe through the west with just Nailah, so he should be OK with the three of them. You just have to watch out you don't place him far outside on the enemy range and you have to watch out for the Javelin!Knight as well. On turn 3 you have to kill the general bashing the sandbag and the reinforcement halberdier. Then kill horselayer on turn four, vigor, and light up the bishop for a turn 5 kill (there is also a reinforcement halberdier in that turn).