(FE10) KP FE10 HM Draft

KP 2010

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kp drafted fiona for me and i have no idea how to use her -_-.

If you can afford it (i.e. Zihark doesn't use things like drop/shield) give her some stat boosters and BEXP to .99 on 1-7 give her a forge, and feed her kills.

@Sal Fiona isn't fully trained thats why she's horribad ^^' I had her level up and seal and i'm giving her CEXP so she can crown and bless Wishblade for Sigrun, since Sigrun is blessing wyrmslayer. I'm avoiding BEXPing her since BEXP is scarce, i'm having her use cards instead.

@Pegknightlover, Rafiel is really helpful though and I can crown Astrid to have her rocking but I don't want to hurt her longrun use ^^' (she has 23spd if I bexp her 1 more level its 24 and then 26 with the crown and brave lance has some uses + maybe the speedwing). BTW is your Fiona for a NM draft? If she is buy her 1 steel forge with max hit and max mt it will help her if you wan her to fight, she does pay off. I also recommend BEXPing her and buying her an iron forge and secret book.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

I can crown Astrid to have her rocking but I don't want to hurt her longrun use ^^'

Well, by this point in the game 'longrun use' is only 2 chapters and Endgame, so giving her a bit of BEXP and crowning is probably a good idea.

1-P 7 + 3 = 10 Turns

Eddy does some crits but he missed the 6 Turns due to him being annoying and missing the boss on turn 5 EP. >_>

1-1 7 Turns

Nolan eats a shield and stands infront of javelin guy. He waits there for like 2 turns. My miccy was lucky and dodged a 2 figthers (on different EP phases) and got the Handaxe which was traded to Nolan who then killed some axe guy. Then he moves foward, blocks the archer from moving further. Miccy kills the guy blocking the Boss area. Turn 6 Miccy and Nolan kill the Hand axe guy. Turn 7 everyone escapes.

1-2 6 Turns

Miccy tanked a lance user (i forget their names :mellow: ). Nolan went around killing the figthers and the other lance guy. He gets Thani, while Sothe clears the top part. On turn 6 he passes around the archer and gets the energy drop :newyears: Laura Seizes. Also, Nolan got like 2 strength level ups giving him 13 speed :awesome: Allthough he didn't gain speed -_-... Ah well i'll fix it with BEXP hopefully. Is it frowned upon to restart for certain BEXP level ups?

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Yay I just finished 4-1 :D it was alot less difficult! Even Fiona gained CEXP. Thank you so much RFOF.

@Radiantkitty I didn't read your comment before ^^' but she gained nice levels and i'm going to crown her on 4-4 she'll be good now.

I didn't know Ilyana has 30 max speed, it sucks ):

I didn't know Ilyana has 30 max speed, it sucks ):

She can get resolve then she'll have 45. She won't need much speed in 4-E-1 since most are doubled by 30AS IIRC. Also make her fight Dhegy, 32 attack :3

I think dheg 1rkos capped hp def ilyana :(. Its sad.

False, he can't double capped Ilyana. Also Dragonfoe doesn't woork due to mantle.

Also, I hope no one minds but I'll be restarting my PT. My Nolan got speed screwed :dry: 65% growth my ass.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

False, he can't double capped Ilyana. Also Dragonfoe doesn't woork due to mantle.

Dheg has 70 atk and Ilyana has 45/24 HP/Def (69 total) capped. So he does unless she gets a boost somewhere.

Also, I hope no one minds but I'll be restarting my PT. My Nolan got speed screwed :dry: 65% growth my ass.

That would be your fault, silly; his growth is only 60%!

Dheg has 70 atk and Ilyana has 45/24 HP/Def (69 total) capped. So he does unless she gets a boost somewhere.

:o: Well there are cover tiles IIRC at 2 range of Dheg.

That would be your fault, silly; his growth is only 60%!

Thats still very likely for it to grow.. Meanwhile he was happy getting strength... I don't understand him :cry:.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I hope your Nolan isn't speed screwed anymore :^_^:

Opps I forgot about Mantle ^^'

These are my characters stats of the end of 4-P, I had redone because on 4-1 I had used all BEXP on Fiona and saved which was a waste so I redid 4-P and everything was mostly the same from the first completion. The only differences were that I played more aggressive with Ilyana and Sigrun by having them face more enemies. Micaiah also missed on the boss which was fed to Nealuchi ^^' and overall I had better level ups this time, Sigrun has 29 speed with no speedwing! :D: its amazing!

4-P: 5 turns

MVP: Micaiah

Unit     Level   HP      Str     Mag     Skl     Spd     Lck     Def     Res     Support   Skills  

Micaiah  19.75   38        8      30      23      25      37      13      30     A Sothe   Resolve, Miracle 
Ilyana    5.52   45       15      28      27      27      14      18      20     B Heather Vantage, Adept    
Sigrun    4.91   40       24      17      26      29      32      23      28               Nullify 
Nealuchi 27.31   55       13       4      10      18      29      11      10               Vantage, Cancel  
Sothe     1.00   43       24      12      28      26      23      17      16     A Micaiah Daunt, Provoke  

I'll post 4-1 later :)

4-2 is pretty easy! :D: I expected it to torment me but Ulki + Wildheart adept is very useful! Volug helps alot by going south and Lyre takes care of reinforcements pretty well, I made a mistake because I had volug fight instead of grass and then he was untransformed and killed in the boss area.

I hope your Nolan isn't speed screwed anymore :^_^:

He isn't although his strength is worry some hasn't raised since i got him :<

but micaiah got 2 level ups of speed :awesome:... Although i wish i was lucky with Nolan...

Hard mode draft are so frustrating I feel like quitting -_-

Edited by Jhen Mohran

4-1: 8 turns

MVP: Ike

Ike takes Talisman, Astrid takes Dracoshield. Ike soloes south and carves his way to the boss area with Astrid trailing behind him eating his leftovers. Heather takes the right and whatever she banes on her second attack goes to Fiona and she was dealing exactly 1 damage :lol:. (thanks Daemon card + reaper cards :D). Boyd soloes the left side :D:. Astrid kills Catalena. I took a turn longer milking an enemy for Fiona. I didn't nab Astrid's stats before crowning her :(:. This time I gave no BEXP to Fiona ;):.

Unit     Level   HP      Str     Mag     Skl     Spd     Lck     Def     Res     Support   Skills   

Ike       6.27   58       32       7      34      34      16      30      14     A Boyd      
Boyd      8.70   62       33       6      30      31      19      28      13     A Ike     Renewal     
Heather   5.75   43       24      15      28      36      30      19      23               Imbue, Vantage  
Astrid    1.00   44       25      14      24      28      30      19      24               Blossom  
Fiona     6.65   30       12      11      12      16       8      12      13               Paragon  
Rafiel   14.20   32        1       7       1       6      32       4      14               Celerity     

4-2: 10 turns

MVP: Ulki

Gave boots to Ulki. Turn 1 Ulki grasses, Reyson vigors him and Ulki grasses again and moves next to enemy fighters. Lyre cards an enemy which fills her gauge halfway, Volug eats a grass. After that no one gets hit except Lyre. Ulki transforms and kills one of the enemies and moves diagonal to one of the enemy generals at the top so an enemy mage could suicide. Volug grasses again and is transformed and ready to fight. Lyre transforms and wrath kills a general with help if Leo's chipping. Volug makes his way south with Reyson following him. Ulki clears the top area and when he untransforms he uses wildheart + adept to fight which worked just as good :D:. Lyre clears reinforcements at the top and bottom of the right side, grassing and moving. Unfortunately one of the reinforcements kills my Leo :(: they eventually reached him (south reinforcements). I had restarted this chapter once and Lyre had awesome level ups (she had 15 str compared to 13 but Volug was killed by Valtome, had I made Volug heal instead of kill the physic priest I would of been better off and with a living Leo probably :P:. Lyre reaches S strike on turn 2 EP, Ulki has SS strike now by turn 1 EP.

Ulki     32.22   61       19       4      18      19      27      13      10               Wildheart, Adept, Pass
Volug    28.74   61       17       4      15      18      26      12       6               Adept, Wildheart     
Lyre     27.95   53       13       6      19      20      22      11      14               Paragon, Wrath  
Reyson   19.06   43        3       7       5      13      32       7      17                
Leo       R.I.P :'(

SEE Soul good thing I didn't listen to you, Lyre was very helpful.

... sigh... Penalty was included.

1-P 10 Turns

Eddy's usual stuff

1-1 7 turns

Nolan eats shield, Nolan takes care of everything while miccy helps.

1-2 6 turns

Got thani and drop. Usual stuff here

1-3 6 turns

Nolan opens door, Sothe takes lead, we clear everything and by turn 5 the general and the archer are dead. Turn 6 mostly everyone escapes except ilyana and the allies.

1-4 10 turns

Sothe kept dying on the 7 turn strategy so i decided to take my time. I got the 3000 gold and seraph robe.

Why the hell is Volug not free for 1-5 :angry: Damn jill, Damn Zihark, Damn micaiah, damn 1-5, damn hard mode drafts >:(

I swear if i don't do this soon i'll quit.

1-5 11 Turns

Fuck Volug penalty.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Angry Mainya has agreed to replace me. I hope that nobody minds but this thing has just gotten on my nerves with the unbelievable amount of restarts :< .

:( poor Jhen

Nah its my fault, i already knew what these HM drafts are like... Silly, insane me, thinking things would be different.