[FE10] Mega Awesome NM Draft (The ninth one)

Lilmik11

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I suppose. Without the boosters she probably needs to not be screwed at all. Either that or you just didn't use her right, but I'd rather not assume that.

Probably screwed, since I remember her failing to 2HKO and getting 2-3HKO'd. What is sad is that this is after she got a Drop and a Robe (I'm not 100% about the Robe).

Oscar is pretty terrible at doubling in HM, and no, he's never getting a Wing.

I don't doubt that there are many better uses for a Speedwing than Oscar.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Errm...I'd kinda like to keep this going,but tomorrow. I really wanna go to sleep now. I'm going now.Good night!

Tibarn and Soren.

you're shitting me right?

Rhys

*sigh*

He and Ike can finish 3-1 alone, right?

I... don't know. Maybe. Actually, I doubt it.

On a different subject, does anyone else think Rhys might be better than Soren in drafts due to being able to be used in the desert, while Soren's locked to Ike's route? It should be easy get them both to ORKO in Part 3, and Rhys has better Avoid regardless.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

I... don't know. Maybe.

On a different subject, does anyone else think Rhys might be better than Soren in drafts due to being able to be used in the desert, while Soren's locked to Ike's route? It should be easy get them both to ORKO in Part 3, and Rhys has better Avoid regardless.

After thinking about it, I actually realized soon after my pick that Rhys may have been a better choice. He also has staves immediately for free experience on occasion and has a much better tier 3 staff rank for things like Rescue.

Probably. Depends if you want more combat or more healing.

Soren plus Ilyana can finish a good amount together and have access to Fire. Rhys, not so much, but he can eventually get Nosferatu.

I'm predicting a Titania penalty for 3-1. Once I hit 3-2 I'm golden for the rest of the game if Edward co-operates.

Probably. Depends if you want more combat or more healing.

They both ORKO after they promote though, and I don't think I ever really used Rhys to heal. Plus Rhys can use Rescue, like Red Fox pointed out (and I somehow forgot).

After thinking about it, I actually realized soon after my pick that Rhys may have been a better choice. He also has staves immediately for free experience on occasion and has a much better tier 3 staff rank for things like Rescue.

I had Rhys over Soren in my head.

They both ORKO after they promote though, and I don't think I ever really used Rhys to heal. Plus Rhys can use Rescue, like Red Fox pointed out (and I somehow forgot).

Y U NO PICK?

Someone needed to tell RK, though. I don't begrudge him for it, it's just a simple mistake. No harm done.

Yes, i know. Your both right, it's all a little confusing though.

also, anybody else think its funny the draft created 3 days ago has less replies than the one made 12 hours ago?

goodnight SF

Edited by Fenrir