[FE10] Mega Awesome NM Draft (The ninth one)

Lilmik11

Also remove Ike, Sothe, and Micaiah.

I just don't stop, do I?

I'd be wiling to bet a good amount of money you make 2 more.

Where's a Fenrir when you need one. :unsure:

sorry about the holdup, pizza and gelato couldnt wait :awesome:

RedFox has the Almighty Haar.

fixed

I choose...ULKI!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lies! :angry:

you wouldn't lose Calill :P

PS i'm just kidding on the whole do-over, in case anyone is taking me seriously.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Hey guys, just saying that I am leaving for more or less 2 hours in 15 minutes. I PM'ed one of you so that he can draft for me. Have a nice night!

He should be back soon right?

Well he pm'd one of us. So we shouldn't have to wait... Except that person probably left :<

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Hmm...perhaps Psykitty or RFoF will be crowned winners...perhaps...well, lets see for final results (gosh!! It hasn't even started and I'm stating a sort of supposition or prediction; is it intuition?...hmmm) :blink:

PS: It's nothing against the other drafters...don't mind. :unsure:

Edited by Quintessence

fixed

It's just pretty wth that someone who got Haar can get Zihark and Marcia. Mostly Zihark. I feel he's becoming underrated in the current drafts, considering he's being a 2nd pick material. ;/

It's just pretty wth that someone who got Haar can get Zihark and Marcia. Mostly Zihark. I feel he's becoming underrated in the current drafts, considering he's being a 2nd pick material. ;/

I have to admit, I was surprised he made it back. I didn't think someone like him would be there, so when I saw him still there on the list I knew I had to snatch him.

I was considering taking him over Jill, but eventually decided that her flight would outweigh her statistical disadvantages. I just hope I don't regret it.

I dont like zihark in drafts. He's not durable, and the thought of using aran sounded funner.

I imagine NM will be much better for him.

I was considering taking him over Jill, but eventually decided that her flight would outweigh her statistical disadvantages. I just hope I don't regret it.

Trust me, you won't. Once she starts doubling, which doesn't take long at all in NM, she's much better. I'd say she's the best DBer for part 3 pretty easily and continues to be amazing until the end. I love having her completely wreck 4-3.

So yeah, Jill is definitely a better draftee than Zihark. The only real disadvantage for her is 1-8.