[FE10] Mega Awesome NM Draft (The ninth one)

Lilmik11

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your team is funny.

What's funny about it?

God, he has a life outside of this draft, so please be patient!

No, he should be here drafting instead of sleeping or whatever useless thing he's up to.

Disregard the fact that he already drafted.

On one hand, Lyre has availability before End Game. Uh....I guess Lyre.

Lyre isn't all that bad in NM drafting.

I'm screwed...

Not at all. Your team resembles the one I have for the Transfers Draft, and that's one set in HM. It should get you through fine.

What's funny about it?

Probably the fact that it may be the perfect drafting team.

What's funny about it?

No, he should be here drafting instead of sleeping or whatever useless thing he's up to.

Disregard the fact that he already drafted.

First, I posted this BEFORE he drafted. Second, this is your opinion. Well, here's mine.If he drafted all-day long instead of sleeping or doind other things, would it not be..inhuman? You know,it's only normal to have a life outside of the internet.

First, I posted this BEFORE he drafted. Second, this is your opinion. Well, here's mine.If he drafted all-day long instead of sleeping or doind other things, would it not be..inhuman? You know,it's only normal to have a life outside of the internet.

Uh, yeah, that part wasn't meant to be taken seriously...

Not at all. Your team resembles the one I have for the Transfers Draft, and that's one set in HM. It should get you through fine.

I looked at your team, and you're much better set for Part 4 than I am. I simply don't have enough units to go around.

I looked at your team, and you're much better set for Part 4 than I am. I simply don't have enough units to go around.

RFOF, I don't think you have the best team, however you will have the best part 4.

RFOF, I don't think you have the best team, however you will have the best part 4.

First off, I'm not Red Fox. I'm not going to ask how you made that mistake.

Second, how am I going to have the best part 4? I have three units not locked to specific routes, although Jill is practically locked to the Silver Army (Micaiah and Naesala can't handle 4-P by themselves, let alone the desert). If Muarim or Geoffrey were available for 4-1/4-2, there wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

First off, I'm not Red Fox. I'm not going to ask how you made that mistake.

Second, how am I going to have the best part 4? I have three units not locked to specific routes, although Jill is practically locked to the Silver Army (Micaiah and Naesala can't handle 4-P by themselves, let alone the desert). If Muarim or Geoffrey were available for 4-1/4-2, there wouldn't be a problem.

Ooooh! Sorry, I thought we were talking about RFOF's team! I agree with you. I don't think you have the best team either.But you have a good P1.

Ooooh! Sorry, I thought we were talking about RFOF's team! I agree with you. I don't think you have the best team either.But you have a good P1.

No, I was talking about Soul's transfer draft team.

I'd trade Geoffrey for Mordecai or Kieran in a heartbeat.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

You mean Volke? It was tempting, I'll admit.

I don't care who i just wanted one of the migthy lions. After all i do have the sign of them.

I don't care who i just wanted one of the migthy lions. After all i do have the sign of them.

You mean Leo? Because I'm a Leo as well (or at least, FFT says I am). What does that have to do with anything, though?

Edited by Radiant Kitty

You mean Leo? Because I'm a Leo as well (or at least, FFT says I am). What does that have to do with anything, though?

Yes, I just like lions :3