Titania is gone

I need advice.

Chapter III-Epilogue.

On the last turn (ennemy), Titania were screwed by 3 nasty lucky hits.

She wasn't brillant (38HP, 26str, 21spd 21skl, 21def, 16res), but she had a A support with Ike.

I don't know what to replace the support.

Others ok characters are Mia20/18-Oscar20/18, soren20/13-rhys20/13, Rolf20/20/1-Mist20/8, Haar20/20(would support with Marcia or Jill), Gatorie20/18/1-Nephenie20/20

So so are Marcia 20/20(spd capped) and Jill 20/6.

Shinon is 20/14, I haven't played him much and I put him in in the Micaiah group (with no bow gee_wiz_emoticon.gif)

I'm thinking of benching Mist

Or Am I fu... and I should retry the map ?

This is hard mode, and about 33000 bexp left.

My goal is to finish my 1st hard playthrough.

Let titania die, she is crap in your playthrough. Use another earth type unit that you actually trained, and support him with Ike.

I didn't mentionned it, but she was 20/20.

I had the idea to use her, it was a so so wish because in my last playthrough I can't say she was stellar (like Oscar).

Is it me or Paladins aren't fantastic in this game ?

That's 20/20!?!? That's terribad for 20/20 Gold Knight.

@Topic: If you like saying "Nobody died!" go ahead and restart. The chapter isn't incredibly difficult anyway.

@Paladins: Well, they do face a lot of terrain issues, but that's true of mounted units in most FE games. It depends on who you use really. You have great paladins like Kieran, Makalov, and (the average, most certainly not yours) Titania, as well as terrible ones like Fiona and Astrid.

She probably meant 20/20 as in second tier level 20... so its still an Axe Paladin.

I just looked up some stuff, you're right. Titania has 25 base strength and the promotion gain is +3. 26 strength wouldn't make sense.

@Paladins: Well, they do face a lot of terrain issues, but that's true of mounted units in most FE games. It depends on who you use really. You have great paladins like Kieran, Makalov, and (the average, most certainly not yours) Titania, as well as terrible ones like Fiona and Astrid.

Kieran and Makalov are terrible.

Paladins as a class are still pretty good in this game. If I had to choose between a mounted Boyd, Mia, Neph, etc. and their normal grounded versions, I'd go with the horse. The characters in the class tend to be worse in this game.

Kieran and Makalov are terrible.

Maybe in availability, yes, but not everyone gives a crap about turncounts. People can afford to spend time giving units EXP. The point is they're good if you can train them.

Maybe in availability, yes, but not everyone gives a crap about turncounts. People can afford to spend time giving units EXP. The point is they're good if you can train them.

You don't have much time to train them even with really casual play, and Kieran has, like, the worst beorc spd growth in the game.

Kieran's an ass to train above easy mode simply because of that. He's useful in the couple chapters he comes in but he's not at all a good long-term unit.