Bonus EXP question.....

I don't quite remember, but I think the BEXP stays with whoever it belongs to. So, if you had like 1 BEXP left during part 1, you're not going to get that 1 BEXP back until Miciaiah is the leader of your party again. And I think all the BEXP combine together for Part 4.

I don't quite remember, but I think the BEXP stays with whoever it belongs to. So, if you had like 1 BEXP left during part 1, you're not going to get that 1 BEXP back until Miciaiah is the leader of your party again. And I think all the BEXP combine together for Part 4.

so its treated like the items? because i was wondering if it was lost once you completed each part.

so its treated like the items? because i was wondering if it was lost once you completed each part.

I think so...

Well, according to what I've heard anyway.

I think so...

Well, according to what I've heard anyway.

well, the Fireman is very reliable with his sources, so i'll trust you and won't blow it all off before endgame! :P

No, no BEXP is lost. It stays with the groups until they all merge, and so does it.

that's a relief! because i kinda wanted to save it until near the end of the game!

that's a relief! because i kinda wanted to save it until near the end of the game!

That's what I usually do. Prima guide practically keeps telling me to use all of it every chapter.....

New question- how many BEXP actually equals an experience point?

you'd have to check the main menu. It varies for every level

It`s almost absurd how much BEXP you can acquire by the merge point. My friend dumped all of his BEXP into Fiona and Meg and got them to tier 3. o_o;

I like BEXP, but dang, it almost seems a bit cheesy sometimes. Well, anything that can make Meg a viable unit seems cheesy to me...I dunno...

It`s almost absurd how much BEXP you can acquire by the merge point. My friend dumped all of his BEXP into Fiona and Meg and got them to tier 3. o_o;

I like BEXP, but dang, it almost seems a bit cheesy sometimes. Well, anything that can make Meg a viable unit seems cheesy to me...I dunno...

:lol: in the battle with Sephiran, all my team was in level 20, so i dumped it into Leanne, who was about level 7 or 8. i got her up to level 30, and i was like "COOL!"

I actually used Meg and took her to endgame. She capped everything by 17 or 18.

so meg ends up decent?

With some BEXP abuse, yes she can. But, then again, so can anyone else. This was also in easy mode.

true that! maybe i'll use her on the next playthrough

That's what I usually do. Prima guide practically keeps telling me to use all of it every chapter.....

every single strategy guide ive read for Fire Emblem has been horrendous (not counting online... I always use SF for strategy)

I was stupid enough to go out and buy a "Premiere Edition" guide for RD. That thing told you that Renning could be as useful as Titania, and it missed the location of the Dragonfoe skill, among many other things. Makes me wonder how the author of that guide got to be so renowned.

Edited by PurpleDoom