28 members have voted

1. 1. Does it?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? IF YOU WERE IMPORTANT, YOU'D USE LARGE TEXT

That's just a sign of insecurity! 8]

Now that I think about I'm not sure why I never played as Talim back in the day. I always preferred to play as Nightmare or Raphael.

What's wrong with Rapahel and Nightmare. Also why didn't you use Sophitia she's much better than that Cassandra wannabe.

She was 15, a little old for you.

Ha. Very clever.

What's wrong with Rapahel and Nightmare. Also why didn't you use Sophitia she's much better than that Cassandra wannabe.

Nothing wrong with Raphael or Nightmare. I just always played as them most of time. I didn't really like Sophitia all that much. Cassandra was cooler to me.

EDIT: Also just noticed but she's leaning her belly against his crotch.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING, HIS MOSTER DICK WOULD SPLIT HER IN HALF. SHES ASKING FOR IT THOUGH, BEING SO PROVOCATIVE

Nothing wrong with Raphael or Nightmare. I just always played as them most of time. I didn't really like Sophitia all that much. Cassandra was cooler to me.

wat

THATS WHAT IM SAYING, HIS MOSTER DICK WOULD SPLIT HER IN HALF. SHES ASKING FOR IT THOUGH, BEING SO PROVOCATIVE

your disgusting to

That's just a sign of insecurity! 8]

WELL THAT'S JUST LIKE YOUR OPINION MAN

Sophitia's awesome and Cassandra is a Sophitia wannabe.

wat

your disgusting to

I'm not disgusting babe, I'm just saying. She's so close, what else could she be doing, except having suicidal thoughts? if you get into Astaroths grab radius, he can then grab the shit out of you, on the ground, if your a noob, and stuff. SO SHE'S ASKING FOR IT.

I never liked Sophitia that much. I always preferred Cassandra.

You only say that because her chest is bigger. And she's older. And mature.

You only say that because her chest is bigger. And she's older. And mature.

Maybe. It's been a while. I think it had to do with their outfits when I was younger.

You suck. 8[

I hate both of the Alexandra sisters. >__>

A new level of suck. 8[[[[[

Sophitia's outfits are much better. Cassandra's outfits and THAT HAIRCUT is just ewwie.

Edited by Saber

I hate both of the Alexandra sisters. >__>

You hate everything. Kinda.

You suck. 8[

Sophitia's outfits are much better. Cassandra's outfits and THAT HAIRCUT is just ewwie.

I can't even remember what they looked like in SC2.

What's Google for.

*checks*

Oh hey. Sophitia is panty shots galore. Cool?

While Cassandra wears leggings which are infinitely superior.

Sophitia's outfits are much better.

Yeah, nothing beats that wispy, partially transparent rag that barely covers Sophitia's ever-growing chest.

Though, I guess I'll concede that Sophi's older designs (i.e., Soul Blade and Soul Calibur) weren't bad.

Yeah, nothing beats that wispy, partially transparent rag that barely covers Sophitia's ever-growing chest.

Though, I guess I'll concede that Sophi's older designs (i.e., Soul Blade and Soul Calibur) weren't bad.

Yeah, I still play the Dreamcast version so I got used to those outfits. The SC IV one is a little too revealing. -_- And her chest did get bigger. ._.

Yeah, I still play the Dreamcast version so I got used to those outfits. The SC IV one is a little too revealing. -_- And her chest did get bigger. ._.

I think everyone's chest got bigger in SC4.

I think Amy was left relatively the same. I dunno.