Fire Emblem Fan Project??

Sekusen

After introducing myself, I was redirected here upon asking where to go to discuss a fan project I'm working on. I suppose fan project is the right word. Even more so, I guess it could be considered a ROM hack, too.

Right now, there's not much too it; me and one other guy working on it, using the GBA games as a base for it all. We're changing quite a few things though, or at least that's the plan. By the end, it may only resemble Fire Emblem in the most basic of ways, which makes me hesitant to ask about it on here.

Anyway, I'm hoping there might be some people on here who could help. If you have questions or want to offer your help, go ahead and reply.

Also, if this is a bad place for this thread, it can be moved or whatever.

lol well good luck, as a friendly tip, have patience, experiment a lot, back-up your ROMs, don't get over-ambitious, and remember that people help you only as a favor and if they either A) like your hack/the idea or B) have some other reward for helping. for the most part (some people are just nice and will help you for free)

Sorry for the late reply.

Alright, if I recall correctly, what we need most is an artist who, if we got that far(which we hope we will, honestly) will make some animations and stuff. You follow? I suppose I might not be the best spokesperson for this, since the other is a little more knowledgeable exactly on what needs done.

But that's what we need most, an artist to make the animations, and faces, I suppose.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, after waiting a while since my last reply to the other guy, it seems I won't be getting one.

I don't know what happened, but I guess that puts this one into the ground nearly as soon as it took off. A shame, but oh well. I'll at least post again if anything comes up regarding it.