god damn

so i was feelin up my foot like 3 minutes ago... ya know, i'm like quentin tarantino except... not a movie director. anyways, it felt a little bit rough... like something had dried on it.

i figured, for a split second that this was paint cause i slipped in some wet paint yesterday and there was still a little on my left leg this morning. this discounts the fact that i didn't keep scratching at my foot this morning or last night like i scratched on my left leg, but whatever.

then i saw RED

holy frak dude, turns out i opened up a scab a little while ago that caused my blood to fall and dry up on my foot or something

could i possibly have aids?? y/n

Edited by Mercenary Raven

but honestly, I have poison ivy on my ankle, so the yellowish pus coming out is crusted on my foot also.

hey listen guys... i bleed a lot... not necessarily out of my dick, but out of my scabs..... so srsly will this give me aids???? i don't want to die like that..... i want to die while killing osama bin laden

Y

That's what happens when you experiment with bisexual polygamy.

WELL SAID SIR WELL SAID