Mufasa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Waits patiently.*

*tries to get a new chapter out to entertain him*

Oh and lyle FYI bianchi usually shows from 1:45-3 am. And bianchi ur in my story now.

Return to original topic now.

oi! hello everyone!

i'ma sorry i've been lost for a few days, but i visited my folks back home! yay me!

oh,and lyle.....

i'm supposed to be free. if i weren't free, then teh chaos wouldn't spread. i'm like the wind of chaos, who shall blow across the forest. so i must refuse this offer of marriagement.

but i love you lyle-poo!

maybe in the future..... when i move towards balance, then i may consider

oi! hello everyone!

i'ma sorry i've been lost for a few days, but i visited my folks back home! yay me!

oh,and lyle.....

i'm supposed to be free. if i weren't free, then teh chaos wouldn't spread. i'm like the wind of chaos, who shall blow across the forest. so i must refuse this offer of marriagement.

but i love you lyle-poo!

I see.....*Puts ring away.*

I figured this would happen. But I hoped......

Well, no hard feelings.

oi! hello everyone!

oh,and lyle.....

but i love you lyle-poo!

Bianchi and balance do not mix......lol

Bianchi and balance do not mix......lol

Well, preparing a wedding is full of Chaos. It's frantic as hell. Gotta rent a hall, buy clothes, by flower arrangements, a band, and everything always has a problem.

Pulls there's that huge cake....

Well, preparing a wedding is full of Chaos. It's frantic as hell. Gotta rent a hall, buy clothes, by flower arrangements, a band, and everything always has a problem.

Pluss there's that huge cake....

YEAH LYLE IM CHARGING YOU A HELL OF A PRICE FOR THAT CAKE. IT TOOK ME 4 HOURS TO MAKE IT!!!!! XD

we all eat cake, there just won't be a wedding.

YAY CAKE! *eats a slice*

Hmm....well since it was meant for you......and you helped me 2 nights ago.......its on the house bianchi.

Hmm....well since it was meant for you......and you helped me 2 nights ago.......its on the house bianchi.

YAY! FREE CAKE!

*eats another slice!*

YAY! FREE CAKE!

*eats another slice!*

Did you ever wonder why i didnt let anyone into the basement of the bakery for a week? Couldnt let you see the cake. The surprise would be spoiled and lyle would kill me. Oh and theres a surprise in the middle of the cake.

Did you ever wonder why i didnt let anyone into the basement of the bakery for a week? Couldnt let you see the cake. The surprise would be spoiled and lyle would kill me. Oh and theres a surprise in the middle of the cake.

Oh god. It better not be another fireman......