[FE11] (H...5?) FE11 Draft the Next

Integrity

Bros, hos, and everything in between: I decided (with COPIOUS) assistance from eclipse) to one-up my previous FEDS draft.

I think we can do this. Do you have it in you?

FEDS DRAFT: HARD 5 EDITION

TITS!

BEER!

EXPLOSIONS!

CHICKS!

That's right, dudes and non-dudes. I'm actually going to try this.

There is NO (I REPEAT NO) disgrace if you fail to finish this. I expect you to try, nothing more. I don't even know if this is logically possible - only that I will do it. This is HIGHLY experimental, and feedback is appreciated.

Technicalities:

Five drafters.

Four turns penalty, per character per map.

NO: Warping or Wi-Fi. None of it.

Units are free to die. You're perfectly allowed to deploy all the unarmed generics you want in any given chapter.

Gaidens are not forced. Players have a pool of 25 free turns to complete any Gaiden they start, within 5 above and the excess (not the whole) is counted. Above 30 the whole count will be counted.

Items may be Forged to the THIRD COST TIER in each stat. This means +3 MT, +15 HIT, +9 CRIT, and -3 WT.

Undrafted units may shop freely and activate Map Save points.

Units:

Marth, Jagen and Gotoh/Nagi are free for everybody forever.

Xane, Wrys and Rickard are free for everybody forever.

Jake or Beck, but only one, may be selected by each player to be their Ballistician. If your Ballistician dies, you cannot use the other. Choose wisely.

Caeda is free for all players until Chapter 12x, then nobody can have her.

If you go through the trouble to recruit that pain in the dick Jeorge, you can use him. I'm not forcing you to.

Also, the player who drafts Arran/Samson may pick which one he wants to recruit. This was for space reasons.

After the main draft, a secondary draft will occur in which each player will draft THREE GENERICS. These generic names (you can use their reincarnations too if you want) can be used as regular units; to fight, kill, shop, heal, whatever.

Teams:

Furetchen: Abel, Navarre, Cord, Midia, Horace, Ymir, Caesar, Samson, Lorenz, Xestu, Hexadexa, Justinian

Joekitty: Sedgar, Merric, Wendell, Darros, Palla, Linde, Vyland, Dolph, Est, Unil, Lucer, Rejek

Balcerzak: Cain, Draug, Bord, Tiki, Boah, Astram, Matthis, Elice, Bantu, Quatro, Auffle, Aurelius

Integrity: Ogma, Wolf, Minerva, Catria, Julian, Castor, Maria, Radd, Macellan, Trim, Duadexa, Augustus

General_Horace: Barst, Hardin, Athena, Gordin, Etzel, Lena, Roshea, Roger, Tomas, Penvo, Wymp, Owend

gl;hf

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My money is on whoever has Abel has to finish :P

JB: Any suggestions on *how* to cap Forging? I suspected this might come up, but I want to hear your input.

...FUCK IT, LET'S DO THIS.

No, I've never...completed FE11. Why would you ask a silly question like that?

As a result, I will log to as full an extent as possible.

Edited by Furetchen

I will be watching from the sides, and laughing cheering for you all. Especially you, Integrity. I'd like to see how my 1 AM suggestions fare.

Okie-dokie kids, the draft is all set. First we go through the whole pool of draftees, and then the pointlessly re-randomized Generics Draft.

go go go

You better not draft Auffle! :dry:

Yeah, it's certainly a good thing that I'm first in order to draft generics, lol. And I have the European version of the game, so uh, what are the translations? Mine has dudes like Athos.

What Zak said.

The problem with the Generics is *I* won't be able to keep track of them if we use your silly UK translations. Sorry, Horace. :p

yes I am familiar your translations came before mine

I'm certainly not British.

I just got the game before I moved to Canada. When drafting, I'll use the NOA names.

EDIT: FUCK YES MAKALOV IS GONE

Edited by General_Horace