Let's make a topic!

Nestling

"Ok! This is going to be fun! I'll get a few posts that I find amusing and the thread will die in its normal course"

"omg nestling wut a gay"

"omg nestling idiot"

"cdfa is nub"

"I WANT LETHE'S TITS IN MY FACE"

"yeah but lethe has none"

"omg lethe gay"

I'm glad I can make lives interesting.

I don't think you're an idiot, don't care for Lethe, and would be happy if you were gay, since it always makes me feel more comfortable around someone of my own sexuality. And I'm not sure who cdfa is, but I doubt I have any harsh opinions of him.

Damn gay people, always shoving their sexuality in everyone's faces. I hate it.

Wow, hypocrisy actually is very fun. Never knew that before.

I'm not shoving my sexuality in anyone's face. I bring it up when applicable, and don't when it isn't. In the end though I'll just be me, regardless of what people say.

And never liked Brom, he's an axe knight, which hits on two things I dislike FE-wise.

I was deliberately being a hypocrite and letting people know. Basically I was making a tasteless joke while letting people know that I'm gay too.

I'm just trying too hard to get attention. Resuming usual state of non-existence.

"Ok! This is going to be fun! I'll get a few posts that I find amusing and the thread will die in its normal course"

"omg nestling wut a gay"

"omg nestling idiot"

"cdfa is nub"

"I WANT LETHE'S TITS IN MY FACE"

"yeah but lethe has none"

"omg lethe gay"

I'm glad I can make lives interesting.

Nestling uses Guilt, its not very effective.

*hugs Blasied* Yay, another gay guy. :)

And I think you guys are overly harsh for no real reason. It's not like topics in this section are meant to be that serious. And if you don't like it, then don't post in it.

And I think you guys are overly harsh for no real reason. It's not like topics in this section are meant to be that serious. And if you don't like it, then don't post in it.

No, clearly you are the one who is over critical.

Hmm? Maybe I am a bit too harsh in telling you guys you're too harsh, but still think you can be nicer in how you interact with someone.

And nope, no critical hit on my end. I have a high Luck, but low Skill, so I rarely critical.

Critical? As in critical hit? If it is a GBA version of a critical hit, I saw no purple blast of light.

Mirron seems like a Myrm, his responses are quite wordy but deliever little weight. like the attacks of a myrm, maybe he'll get lucky and crit

Mirron seems like a Myrm, his responses are quite wordy but deliever little weight. like the attacks of a myrm, maybe he'll get lucky and crit

Well, give him a Hero's Crest and he'll get more oomph! Albeit not a Berserker's brand of oomph!

Well, give him a Hero's Crest and he'll get more oomph! Albeit not a Berserker's brand of oomph!

lolidkwutthatis

Hmm? Why am I... eh, better than being a Cavalier, so I'll take it. Probably my favorite of the sword wielding units.

Submission.

promotesmyrmidonsmercenariesfightersandinfireemblem6piratesandbrigandsforGBAgames

So basically a master crown or master seal from FE10?

Monk is also a good choice.

Monk is gone :( But i perfer the show psych to it.

Nah, since there are a lot more classes that can't promote with a Hero's Crest. Earth Seal is the Master Crown-like thing.

And I like Psych more as well. Monk was amusing, but... Psych is just more zany. And less depressing.