(FE10) Yet another Radiant Dawn Draft

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, seems more likely he's thinking of Haar. I almost made a similar post but then remembered the rule in time.

Nope, i was talking about Nolan.

Nolan was my next choice, but I really wanted Jill too...

To be honest, with Nolan free through 1-2, I'd say Jill might be the best DB draftee as it is for her part 3 and 4 performance. The only real problem is 1-8, so you just need to make sure you draft some others (something like Nailah and Muarim, free Rafiel considered, should work out fine) to handle that. Helps with 1-E and part 4 as well, so it's not like it's a one-off thing.

Nope, i was talking about Nolan.

Really? The only reason I didn't think that is because Nolan doesn't seem as good in this when you consider how long he's free (if you knew Haar was banned, I assume you remembered where Nolan is free). All the choices so far I think are, at the very least, comparable. I wouldn't consider Xander "lucky" at all.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Really? The only reason I didn't think that is because Nolan doesn't seem as good in this when you consider how long he's free (if you knew Haar was banned, I assume you remembered where Nolan is free). All the choices so far I think are, at the very least, comparable. I wouldn't consider Xander "lucky" at all.

Aside from Jill whose usefulness becomes amazing in part 3 and 4, Nolan is arguably the best between Edward and Zihark.

To be honest, with Nolan free through 1-2, I'd say Jill might be the best DB draftee as it is for her part 3 and 4 performance. The only real problem is 1-8, so you just need to make sure you draft some others (something like Nailah and Muarim, free Rafiel considered, should work out fine) to handle that. Helps with 1-E and part 4 as well, so it's not like it's a one-off thing..

Oh yeah, I forgot Jill wasn't available in 1-8. Hmmm I'll probably only get one other DB character if they keep going like this though. I was planning on using Nolan in 1-2 no matter what anyway, him being free just helps me more hehehe

Edited by GreenOyster

Aside from Jill whose usefulness becomes amazing in part 3 and 4, Nolan is arguably the best between Edward and Zihark.

That doesn't change what I said, and I'd agree with you on that anyway. He just isn't so much better (or at least so obviously better) that I consider it surprising they were picked first.

I was considering not letting Edward or Nolan be free in 1-2, since a Sothe + Micaiah solo is very possible. I haven't tested how many turns this takes, however.

That is dependant on micaiah, because she can get 1hko by the soldier if she doesn't get some hp/def lvl up, iirc.

nvm, just went to look at the HM stats and some can miss 1hko micaiah.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

That is dependant on micaiah, because she can get 1hko by the soldier if she doesn't get some hp/def lvl up, iirc.

Not in NM she's not. She just has to be unequipped, so she doesn't have to take two hits on an enemy phase. I was going to do it in Lilmik's draft, but I wanted Thani so I ended up using Nolan anyway.

In all honesty, the more I think about it the more I think that having them free for 1-2 is a bad idea. I would fix it, but that wouldn't be fair to those who already drafted.

Edited by Radiant Kitty