Why won't Valter die?

I love this video, especially when Seth tries to use a sleep staff and freezes the game. LOL.

Its also quite funny to see Valter counter a bolting. The fight is obviously 100% scripted...

EDIT: wait, those are in series 2. But it seems that the fight is SO scripted that Valter negates the effects of the Brave Sword...

Edited by Big Klingy

Very interesting videos.

I saw one with Gheb and amelia but i decided not to post it cuz i would either get the topic closed, get my post deleted, get warned or ALL 3.

That looks like 82 to me.

The figures are the same as the original, including Seth's critical percentage, so yeah, it's 82%, the same as Seth's 62 almost looks like 02 due to the poor quality of the video. But still awesome, I reckon.

If you full screen on the video, you'll see that his hit percent is in fact 02 when I assuming it should be 2. In the normal game when Seth first confront Valter, his hit is 82. So if I'm certain, this person probably hex edit the game. That's the only logical explanation.

If you full screen on the video, you'll see that his hit percent is in fact 02 when I assuming it should be 2. In the normal game when Seth first confront Valter, his hit is 82. So if I'm certain, this person probably hex edit the game. That's the only logical explanation.

I think he's right, it looks like 02.

These videos are funny. Off topic: Arc, are you on any other forums? And if so tell me your usernames, I think I know you.

Well, I run my own forum but other than that this is the only place I go.