And I let it fade away.

Where'd you gooo?

Ohhhhhhh Oh, Oh Ohhhhhhh Oh

Oh woah, oh woah, oh woah, oh woah

Oh Ohhhhhhh Oh, Oh Ohhhhhhh Oh

Oh woah, oh woah, oh woah, oh woah

Oh hey doesn't that look like a boot? =I

Lol. Nice boot haha.

I remember a poem that was supposed to look like someone fishing... it didn't, or atleast i didn't see it. :mellow:

To recover your lost memories, you must go to an alternate universe and find a skilled duelist. After that, you must go on a quest to defeat all 99 of the "Number" xyz monsters, through children's card games, in order to regain all of your memories.

I think I'll just stick with lost memories =bbbbb Duels got sucked back into the past as well as my memories.

*is using variety*

Edited by Agnaktor

But sanity is good for you :<

Pff don't believe such lies! Sanity is only useful to those who are not strong enough to embrace the power that neurosis brings! If you wish to see the world as it actually is, you must abandon sanity! "Tis a price worth paying considering the reward. Do not let yourself be brainwashed into this "sanity" business! The people telling you such things are just jealous of what you will become otherwise so they try to restrict your potential. Unshackle yourself and be what you were always meant to be!

Edited by Fire Emblem Addict

Pff don't believe such lies! Sanity is only useful to those who are not strong enough to embrace the power that neurosis brings! If you wish to see the world as it actually is, you must abandon sanity! "Tis a price worth paying considering the reward. Do not let yourself be brainwashed into this "sanity" business! The people telling you such things are just jealous of what you will become otherwise so they try to restrict your potential. Unshackle yourself and be what you were always meant to be!

:awesome: Couldn't have said it better myself.