Oh memories, where'd you go?

I understand why I don't understand but I still don't understand.

Sorry about the missunderstanding. But I understand how you understand why you don't understand. I also understand why you still don't understand even though you understand why you don't understand. I just understand these things, you understand? =b

But why would be wish to understand why we don't understand and still now understand when we could simply not understand anything at all in the first place? Understanding hurts my head! sad.gif

Freohr is brilliant, I won't spoil the secret for those of you who don't know. I've been a careful Freohr watcher these past few years, though probably not as close a Freohr as a Barioth watcher (because he knew I liked Borges).

SOMEBODY ONCE SAID THAT MEMORIES ARE THE ONLY THINGS WE'VE GOT

BUT AS IT TURNS OUT

WITHOUT A DOUBT

THEY'RE GONNA HURT YOU

MORE OFTEN THAN NOT

(Until you're me.)

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

But why would be wish to understand why we don't understand and still now understand when we could simply not understand anything at all in the first place? Understanding hurts my head! sad.gif

Haha I guess I understand how you'd prefer to not understand. How about we just all understand to not understand then since understanding hurts our brainz?

Do we have an und......

Do we have an accord?

Freohr is brilliant, I won't spoil the secret for those of you who don't know.

=P Hey I see what you did there

I actually had help, I didn't learn this all by meself, donchya know.

I actually had help, I didn't learn this all by meself, donchya know.

Now what I would pay to know, and that means I wouldn't pay since I don't believe I COULD know, is whether you knew it before I taught it to myself.

Well, If you would please help me to understand that which I do not understand for I wish to understand what I do not, for understanding is the reason for my understandably pitiful existence.

Understanding is something gained on one's own in interraction with something much higher - all of existence as it can be crammed into your head as quickly as possible. When you achieve full understanding, you have none, when you have none, you have full understanding. Stupid contradictions - they don't exist, yet they bother me so and I am forced to speak in contradictions to those who wish to understand.