(FE7) EHM Draft

I have a question, how many extra turns do you think it will take to recruit Lucius? Recruiting Lucius means I have to recruit Priscilla(and have her survive), then take Priscilla into ch16(and survive) in order to talk to Raven who talks to Lucius...?

It will probably take at least 8 turns, maybe 9. And you do know if Erk lives and is recruited, Priscilla autorecruits, yes?

AND LET'S GET THIS SHIT FINISHED EVERYONE IS HERE

Edited by General_Horace

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will probably take at least 8 turns, maybe 9. And you do know if Erk lives and is recruited, Priscilla autorecruits, yes?

Really that much? I was thinking less than 5. Also, I didn't know that, so maybe I will pick Lucius.

Waiting on Dig

Edited by Core

I think he was joking, like it was some obvious trick to get someone to pick Geitz. As for differences between ENM and EHM, EHM has more enemies, but only promoted ones and bosses have higher stats. It also uses the same EXP formula as HHM.

Edited by GreatEclipse

Louise.

And progress:

Chapter 11 - 4/4 Turns

Eliwood suprised me with a crit blick.

Anyway, Marcus rescued Eliwood, OHKO'd shit with the steel sword, dropped Eliwood, who played dodge the fighters on turn 3, and Marcus killed the boss on turn 4, allowing Eliwood to seize.

No levels, so no stats.

Edited by General_Horace

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Prankster be pranking?

Edit: I also assume you aren't recording because of the high level of difficulty and many attempts needs to properly abuse the RNG.

Edited by Janissary

Prankster be pranking?

Edit: I also assume you aren't recording because of the high level of difficulty and many attempts needs to properly abuse the RNG.

I wanted to use Wil for the lolz :(

I am not recording because I am playing on a cart, so I hope my chapter descriptions will be sufficient.

I'm not recording either, because I'm gonna fly through this like crazy. I'll give a final turncount screenie though.

Chapter 12 - 5/9 Turns

This is easier to get a LTC on Hector Mode because there's nobody up north until turn 4. Still, Hector and Oswin handled them in 2 turns, while Marcus went and killed the boss. Eliwood got hit by three 21% hitrates this chapter.

UNIT       LEVEL       HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  WEP                 SUPPORT
Eliwood    03.31       20   6    6    7    7    6    0   C Sword
Marcus  ??/01.92       Base   

Edited by General_Horace