(FE7) EHM Draft

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sort of figured that was your pick, and you were next, which is why I posted that. I'm curious as to why you didn't go with him first round ???

I guess I will find out.

I draft Pent first every time I draft. I decided to change things up a bit, by doing a draft without him. Then, he still existed, so yay.

And I'm suprised Fiora still exists too, so I choose her.

Bro that's nuts....Just sayin'

Dude. I know. If I had sense, I would have picked Florina or Fiora. But I've got a plan.

Does selecting a thief only allow you to fight with him, or does it also include stealing items off enemies? The rules do not say.

Thieves, when undrafted, can only do what undrafted units can do. Stealing is a penalized action

Edited by Second Pronoun

Thieves, when undrafted, can only do what undrafted units can do. Stealing is a penalized action

What about opening doors and chests and stuff like that? I thought I figured it out, but I thought I'd check and make sure.

I think doors and chests should be in the same category as recruiting characters, otherwise whoever picks Matthew has a monopoly on the early Knight Crest and Hero Crest.

I agree. That's what I was thinking, as well.

All promoted characters in EHM recieve bonuses. So, Geitz has bonuses, yes. (Draft him, DO IT).

Well, I took Hector, so if he wants to take Lyn, then...

All promoted characters in EHM recieve bonuses. So, Geitz has bonuses, yes. (Draft him, DO IT).

nty

Dorcas

I'm getting a monopoly on all these early game units...except i don't have a staff user yet D:

I have a question, how many extra turns do you think it will take to recruit Lucius? Recruiting Lucius means I have to recruit Priscilla(and have her survive), then take Priscilla into ch16(and survive) in order to talk to Raven who talks to Lucius...?