Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

CR-S01:

I believe he got inspiration from Radiant Dawn scenes, as well. Listen to his Zelgius, again. It's lines he said in Radiant Dawn's Cutscene, when they were crossing the river.

I know that he said lines from RD. I wasn't trying to say that any of his voices were bad because they were all really good. The only voice that I felt was off was Shinon.

Also when Shinon talked, it was to Rolf and I'd imagine that his tone would be a lot different when speaking to Ike, for example. His Shinon sounded a little too "srs bsns" and stoic to me. Just my two cents.

Just saying, I loved all of his voices. Also adding Ashnard, Haar and Stefan to my "really loved it" list

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ovo

SventheCrusader, I enjoyed all four voices. If I was to pick my favourite, it would be Sepphy, followed by Naesala.

Nasir and Ranulf were good, too.

His Naesala. | His Nasir. | His Ranulf. | Finally, his Sephiran.

The reason it's separate files, is because I can't post an "opened" folder.

You know -- one that's been extracted. :\

Ovo

SventheCrusader, I enjoyed all four voices. If I was to pick my favourite, it would be Sepphy, followed by Naesala.

Nasir and Ranulf were good, too.

Glad to have provided an enjoyable performance. I'm actually almost certain I got cast as Nasir a long time ago with that voice.

And then the project died. :\

Since Hoss isn't responding, I'll mention my idea here.

We could post the trailer on Machinima, and tell them to provide a link to this thread. Since Machinima is well known, we should get at least a few more people.

Hey there, sorry for the slow response. Yes, I still have the trailer. I can send it to you if you want, or you can grab it off YouTube with a downloader site like keepvid.com. You're welcome to post it wherever you like.

I wonder how this will turn out. I would help, but since I'm Dutch I have a stupid accent and none of the characters seems Dutch to me... Oh well, good luck on this and I'm already looking forward to the outcome!

Edited by Quirino

I wonder how this will turn out. I would help, but since I'm Dutch I have a stupid accent and none of the characters seems Dutch to me... Oh well, good luck on this and I'm already looking forward to the outcome!

Doesn't mean you can't get involved. Even if you don't think your accent would work with the mains, you could always try out for a boss or two, and maybe some NPCs. :)

I think this project seems very exciting! It would be an honor to be a part of it.

I haven't actually heard myself speak (not in english, though) so I think I'll have to check that first. (I better not do it now because my whole family is sleeping.) But once I've decided wheather I'm ashamed of my accent or not, I'll let you guys know!

I haven't actually heard myself speak (not in english, though) so I think I'll have to check that first. But once I've decided wheather I'm ashamed of my accent or not, I'll let you guys know!

That goes for me, too.

So, would you guys be up for having jvonm (you know, the dude from Voice Acting Alliance) voice for Naesala, Bastian, The Black Knight, Zelgius, Izuka, and Feral Ones?

Also, Muarim. Unless you guys think that's too much voices. He said he can handle them, though...

Don't say that! This is like a dream come true for me!

The sameday I noticed this topic I had been complaining over the fact that no one has made a real movie out of PoR and RD (silly, I know, but I really enjoy that idea) and then I come here and see THIS!! This will work out in the end, no doubt of it!! :D

So far, only two people are for it?

Where is everyone, and why is this slowly dying? ._.

I'm guessing it's because the recruiting process is kind of a slow one and the initial hype of the project is sort of dying off for some that signed up? Hell, I think I stuck around in this thread for a good 4 months before I kinda tampered off for a few weeks.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I did end up getting a new microphone after Christmas goddamn Amazon taking forever to deliver it And I kind of want to Redo my old auditions, would this be cool Etern?

So far, only two people are for it?

Where is everyone, and why is this slowly dying? ._.

I'm guessing it's because the recruiting process is kind of a slow one and the initial hype of the project is sort of dying off for some that signed up? Hell, I think I stuck around in this thread for a good 4 months before I kinda tampered off for a few weeks.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I did end up getting a new microphone after Christmas goddamn Amazon taking forever to deliver it And I kind of want to Redo my old auditions, would this be cool Etern? If not I understand, I've kinda done that shit a few times now

I have a better idea.

Why not team up with someone here, and do like... a support conversation or something?

Like, at the top of my head, Makalov supports Haar, Bastian, and Astrid. [i'm sure I gave you other roles, but I believe Makalov is your favourite.]

You could ask jvonm if he's up for doing the support conversation with you, and I can edit it together when I'm bored, lol.