Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

Did Jvonm leave any additional means to contact him? I'm not certain if he still frequents the Voice Acting Alliance, or if he initially sent you his audition through email. He definitely needs to know he's needed.

I still have not received any files from Jvonm.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally have alone time, internet access, and a mic, so that I can do this.

Then I go to do the lines, and I can't find my mic.
Plus, I don't have Word to open the audition lines.

I think you don't want me to do this.

EDIT: Found my mic, recorded, and have uploaded it. There's some weird popping noise, though. I've no idea where it's comming from. I never hear it, until I play the recording.

Reyson - Flame Emblem.wav

Edited by Flame Emblem

^ Yeah. I still need both files for Ike & Black Knight.

Plus, since I have an HD PVR, I'll need to re-record the fight, so it's in better quality. I'll start doing that later today.

I'll do the ike lines when I get home from work tonight, assuming I remember.

@flame etern is picky with his reyson because he wants someone REALLY good at singing as well as having a voice that fits reyson.

Sorry about that, Flame Emblem. I was focusing on the Ike vs Black Knight thing, so I didn't listen to it.

But now that I did, I'll admit, it is a good voice. But, your audio is really low, and the background noise is (I think) louder than you. So... see if you can change that. Also, try sending me a file of you singing some of the Gladrar. It doesn't have to be the Japanese-version of the song, you can sing it with the English lyrics posted on the site.

Reyson & Leanne are the only ones I'm picky about, and it's simply for that reason - they NEED to be able to sing. :/

Not a problem.

But I can't do Reyson, because I sound horrible (and three years younger) when I record myself singing. I don't know if it's the mic, or my singing is just bad, but I can't do him. I'll find another.

EDIT: I'mma do Gatrie. With a accent, because wynaut.

DOUBLE EDIT: Aaaaand done.

Gatrie - Flame Emblem.wav

Edited by Flame Emblem

hey etern, do we have someone for elena, mist, boyd, and greil? if so, once we finish ike vs anna, would we be able to move on to the prologue?

hey etern, do we have someone for elena, mist, boyd, and greil? if so, once we finish ike vs anna, would we be able to move on to the prologue?

Nope x3.

"Mist:

Will be voiced By: Ninoandjaffar"

I... forgot how to contact them, though. I'll check my emails tomorrow.

Edited by etern

• 2 weeks later...

I liked your Gatrie, Flame Emblem.

And Tomo, the lines sounded great. I only listened to the sound effects, and the intro though - but I'm sure the others are great.

All we need now, is jvonm's lines.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, it might be easier for contacting, if you add me on Skype. That way, if I need someone to do their lines, I'll just message said person.

Skype -> eternity.etern

Also, as we wait for jvonm's Black Knight lines, we could do the lines for Gatrie & Ilyana's Full Support Conversation.

>

I have CR-S01 on my Skype, so I'll message her about it.

The reason I posted a video, is so you can try to match your lines with the way the text moves. So yes, I'll need your Gatrie voice, Flame Emblem.

Edited by etern

Glad to see we're getting some progress in this thread.

I only have to ask, since Flame Emblem is providing Gatrie's voice, do we remember who originally was cast for Gatrie? I think it was Eail or Boomsickle, but I just can't remember. Regardless, I'm sure they won't mind Flame Emblem covering for them.

Edited by jubedube

Still looking for any roles to be filled? I'm an acting major with a solid variety of voices, and I can sing (I actually sang the galdr a lot when playing PoR as a kid).

@RPG: Yeah, we're still looking for roles! Go ahead and try out for as much as you want!

@ Flame Emblem/ Jubedube: I forgot to update it, and if anyone was claimed as Gatrie, they'd have to speak up. Also, I believe Eail hates me now, so... Yeah.

I uploaded the Ike VS Black Knight (preview) on YouTube. This is mainly for jvonm to see how the video will look, so he can match his voice accordingly to the text.

[That probably made no sense.. =s]

Not everyone needs to watch this, but you can if you want. There is no background audio simply because I didn't feel like editing in the music.

Note: When jvonm's lines do come in, I won't be waiting for an audition for Nasir. If a voice isn't given, I'll just leave his lines blank.

Edited by etern