(FE3) The great FE3 Draft!

Darros

Integrity's fabulous topic of fabulousness, check it out.

Rules:

• This draft is for 5 people, with each recieving 11 units.
  • In Book 2, the Good Ending must be achieved or you recieve a 150 turn penalty.
  • Using Characters that are not drafted besides things on the allowed list recieve a 4 turn penalty (Sirius gives a 7 turn penalty)
  • Undrafted characters MAY: Recruit other characters, Shop, Talk, Find Hidden Treasure
  • Undrafted charaters MAY NOT: See combat (including meatshielding and the arena), Heal, or be deployed unless they are there to do any of the things in the statement above.
  • Free units: Marth, Jeigan (Book 1), Arran (Book 2), Lena (Book 2) Nyna, Elice (Book 2), Maria (Book 2)
  • Banned Units: Sirius
  • Warp is banned, usage gives you an 80 turn penalty.
  • Elice is free to use Ohm in Book 1.
  • Ogma is free in Chapter 4 (Book 2), Palla is free in Chapter 3 (Book 2), Merric is free in Chapter 10 (Book 2), and Midia is free in Chapter 20 (Book 2)

• Which reminds me that, with a formation like this, I think all of them should be free to be attacked until you get them out of their jail cell.

Order

2. Maji: Katua, Linda, Gordin, Doga, Chiki, Radd, Samto, Yubello, Thomas, Maji, Biraku 169 + 184 = 383

5. Dokutayuu: Julian, Merric, Navarre, Minerva, Lena, Matthis, Arran, Zarago, Tomth, Lorenz, Saji 171 + 226 = 397

3. Dio: Sheeda, Ogma, Wendell, Yumina, Kashim, Jeorge, Astram, Ryan, Bantu, Est, Macellan 145 + 196 = 341 turns

4. Soul: Palla, Abel, Hardin, Cecil, Feena, Ellerean, Barst, Chainey, Samson, El Cezar, Elice

1. Spykor: Cain, Malliesa, Luke, Rickard, Midia, Rody, Roshea, Warren, Sheema, Maria, Wolf

And we all get Boah.

Edited by Komatsu

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is still an empty slot for when this gets off the ground, I'd like to take it as I want to try my hand at this drafting business, and FE3 seems like a great place to start!

Edit: Quick look at the list and how there's both B1 and 2 characters on it answers my previous question about Book 1 and 2 choosing of characters. >_>

Edited by Maji

If you draft a character you get them in both books.

I'm expecting Doga to go quick because of that. He's in every chapter, and so is Gordin.

Fucking dammit, Darros. Now I have to write up new rules in the Master Thread.

Also, why a 5 turn penalty instead of the standard 4?

Edited by Integrity

Just felt like doing 5. If no one objects (like anyone will) I can change it to four.

All that Star Shards and Star Spheres.

Also, courtesy of Random.org's sequence generator the other is 2, 5, 3, 4, 1. That means it's Maji's turn.

Probably not the best choice for first pick, scoff at me if you must, but I call Katua, I like my Lady Sword in Book 2 more than I should. ._.

Doku stole my pick!

I mean, Sheeda.

BTW I think there should be more free people in select chapters. Things like Paola in Chapter 3, Marich in Chapter 10 and Midia in Chapter 20 (all in Book 2).

Edited by Dio