(FE10) ANOTHER RD draft

PKL

That works I suppose. One question now. Do particpants really lose for not selecting Nolan, Edward, Titania and other such characters (assuming:Haar: is ban or have some large penalty for drafting or using him)? This is assuming that everyone in a draft is going for LTC. Because if it really does make a difference then sure those rules will be good to follow but if it doesn't really I think it makes the selection more interesting with the penalties and such :awesome:

It gives the people who draft them an additional large advantage on top of the best units in the game. Of course, player skill comes into play, making things less black and white (look at Lilmik's, Elincia's, Red Fox's and my thoughts about Meg, for example), but no one should have such a large advantage solely by virtue of going first.

Also, no way is Laura better than Meg in drafts unless you have another unit.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to rank the DB for a draft it would be Nolan>Edward>Volug>Zihark>Jill>Aran>Laura>Meg>Tauroneo>Fiona>Leonardo.

Why the heck is Laura so high?

Why the heck is Laura so high?

You should give a look at one of Integ's draft where he picked Laura. He did a pretty amazing job with her. Basically, she's a more speedy Micaiah.With a good light forge, she can easily defeats tons of enemies and an earth support fixes her durability problem.

Edit: Integ replied before I do. He proved my point.

Edited by Lilmik11

You should give a look at one of Integ's draft where he picked Laura. He did a pretty amazing job with her. Basically, she's a more speedy Micaiah.With a good light forge, she can easily defeats tons of enemies and an earth support fixes her durability problem.

I've used Laura in a draft and she wasn't that special. The only thing she did well was one turn 3-13. Oh well.

Yeah, your correct. She's a great #2 DB to Nolan/eddy/aran.

Edit: Integ replied before I do. He proved my point.

WOAH!

Awesome site. The order has been decided but i wont say till the last player joins.

Could you put the tier list in the first post? It's much more helpful than writing the units in their order of appearance.

Could you put the tier list in the first post? It's much more helpful than writing the units in their order of appearance.

Those lists were put in Integ's topic because people preferred joining order to the tier list.

No, it isn't. Why would it be?

Now that I think about it, maybe you guys are right. I was just reluctant to try something new...Sorry. I do agree that it's more uselful when you're searching an unit for a specific time of the game.

i will join, i am kinda nooby but i will just copy dondon's strats as best as i can.

This is your first draft, so I will be blunt with you: You are engaging yourself to finish it, no matter what,OK?

Edit:OOPS sorry for the double-post :(

Edited by Lilmik11

lol i know, I meant like, the general principal behind them i suppose. anyways I will finish as fast as possible, although i travel between houses frequently and don't take my wii, so there will be some times where i will don't play for a few days.

i will join, i am kinda nooby but i will just copy dondon's strats as best as i can.

This is your first draft, so I will be blunt with you: You are engaging yourself to finish it, no matter what,OK?

Edit:OOPS sorry for the double-post :(

Don't mind that, just try to have fun doing it.

& i don't think anybody minds how fast you finish, just that you eventually do.

Edited by Fenrir

Don't mind that, just try to have fun doing it.

& i don't think anybody minds how fast you finish, just that you eventually do.

i

Now that I think about it, I'm sorry about I said. That was a bit bitchy and uncalled for. Have fun with this draft, I hope you will enjoy it :)

Draft order:

so me, then xander, then jhen mohran, then shibee, then kitty, then zorbees and finally lilmik11.

Snake style! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 1 etc.

Edward or Nolan? Hmm...Nolan. Gogogo!