(FE10) ANOTHER RD draft

PKL

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giggity

1-8 9 turns

Penalty from Nailah. Surprisingly easy, That wyvern fell to my 16 speed micaiah.

1-9 4 turns

17 speed resolve!micaiah awesomeness.

1-E 8 turns

Rafiel allows everyone to go up quickly. got speed wing, card, unlock, and parity. Those thiefs are awesome. Anywho, i think i could 7 turn it.. but... :unsure: sent, celerity, hammer, blue gem, and a light forge to GM IIRC.

Part 1: 64

Total: 64

2-P 8 turns

Sal's strategy to S rank Neal, gave me 2 lvls with 2 str :D:

2-1 12 Turns

Penalties from Neph and Brom. Broke through the general, thn did the herb + hit from boss + wrath trick.

2-2 6 turns

Mordy + Neal awesomeness. Also leanne. I did something silly, but i don't think it costed me a turn.

2-3 5 Turns

Kieran is awesome!

2-E 2 turns

BEXP Neal, turn 2 he transforms, uses concoction, gets hit by crossbow user, comes into wrath ranger, wraths boss.

Part 2: 33 turns

Total: 97

3-P 9 Turns

Skrimirs group was retarded and took forever to kill 2 damned armors and the archer and mage behind them. :facepalm: On the plus side, Boyd got 2 speed lvls, and ike got a speed level too. among other thing they usually get i guess. Also rhys got a speed level but no magic :/

3-1 9 Turns

24 speed Boyd awesomeness. Boyd took care of the armors then the short spear guym, then mages, then the other people way up top, doubled back and took care of a reinforcements. Most had suicided into ike though who was in the thickets where he got a bunch of fail level ups :facepalm: Anywho rhys went about having miracle surviving the ocasional hit. He got the blue gem and the seraph robe (which he used later oon in base).

3-2 4 Turns

All Boyd yet again, due to not enough people to shove, it ended up in a 4 turn nd not 3. Eh.

3-3 11 Turns

Should have taken pass from Db... Eh. Also, got the items from everyhouse. Boyd propmoted midway through the map... Though i wish he would have promoted before the boss... would have saved me around a turn or so...

3-4 8 Turns IIRC

Boyd awesomeness. He went up there like a freight train without brakes at full speed approaching a brickwall.

3-5 2 Turns

Boyd 3hko boss. Luckily boss attacked me in his turn instead of moving away like i thought he would :mellow:

3-6 9 turns

Eddie is awesome, he strolled like nothing happen (almost died i'm lying). Micaiah got resolve range and stopped sothe from doing anything... She had gotten 2 speed level ups but eddie died that same turn EP and i had to repeat :cry:

3-7 12 Turns

Surprisingly easy, Boyd clear everything for Ike. BK attacked ike. Rhys took care of most Draco knigths as well as fighting with Harmene for staff rank. Ulki went about figthing untransformed in the begining for rank, but then i made him transform and kill everything around him. Jill suicided into him.

3-8 5 turns :B):

Boyd goes along the western path, rhys the middle, ulki the top (he doesn't transform until turn 3). Ike smited reyson so that reyson could keep up with Rhys and Boyd. Eventually, both meet up, and i vigor boyd to take care of the generals on turn four which he finishes most of them. Then rhys kills the healer, Boyd the firemage, and i end. Everything suicides into them. While ulki finishes up the 2 weakened armors on his side (he had just enough Gauge :sweatdrop: )

3-9 4 turns

Kieran got more bexp to cap his speed, he gets crowned, then goes berserk on everything. He sol'd the boss iirc.

3-10 5 Turns

Who need Haar or Titania. Boyd is just awesome, he solo'd most of the center and rushed to the boss area, his 38 str, coupled with speed that doubles everyone is just awesome. Rhys took the forest along with some help from ike and reyson. Ulki caught up to Boyd eventually, he killed the frontline of the boss area (boyd went around the back). Rhys caugth up at the last turn where he killed the crosbow user. Boyd crited the boss.

3-11 4 Turns

Ulki is already level 40 with lck and skl being the only ones uncapped 1 point away. He ferried ike, i gave him half shift so he could take care of the boss that way, but he untransformed and got maxed the turn before so i just tranformed him and he critted the boss lol.

3-12 3 turns

Miccy and Sothe Shove Eddy. Miccy faces enemies with resolve. I ge sufficient enemy kills for 3 turns :newyears:

3-13 3 turns

Put animations on for Eddy, he crits, and Astras... It was beautiful

3-E 4 Turns

Boyd, 1 smite, 1 shove, 1 galdr and 4 turns later decimated almost 90% of the map. Kieran takes Gallian side, and Rhys "reinforces" Hawk side. Rhys was useful howerver cause he made it possible for the hawk to kill one thunder mage which was crusical for getting the 80 kills in 4 turns. Boyd killed nailah with a Colossus :3. Ulki got Rescue. Ike took whatever Vermin was around.

Part 3: 92 Turns

Total: 189 Turns

Finally finished part 3. Now onto part 4

Teams

Silver - Rhys, Neal, Sothe, Miccy, Leanne

Greil - Edward, Boyd, Ike, Rafiel

Hawk - Kieran, Ulki, Reyson

Oh yeah!

4-P 3 Turns

Rhys is awesome, as well as resolve micaiah. They were the main fighters while neal and sothe took the scraps and shoving/rescuing leanne when necessary.

4-1 5 turns

Eddie took right side, ike middle, Boyd left.

4-2 9 turns

Gave bunch of BEXP on kieran for Speed and str, both capped. Ulki south, and played around over there. Kieran west and anahilated everything with 3 hand axe forges.

Made 3 light forges, a hand axe forge, and silver sword forge, all max MT and Max crit.

4-3 8 Turns

Rhys middle, Neal took parts which Rhy couldn't bother to take care of, Miccy went on to recruit Stefan. Got White Gem.

4-4 9 Turns

Eddy, boyd and ike awesomeness. Gave ike Celerity, not much else to say really, just the usual.

4-5 2 turns

Bastian meteored while ulki got vigored in frist turn for him to be able to reach square next to boss to attack.

Part 4: 36 Turns

Total: 225 Turns

Edited by SlayerX

• 3 weeks later...

4-E-1 3 turns

Ulki left, Neal right, the rest in the middle.

4-E-2 1 Turn

Hammer ike, ulki and neal got some strike training (just a little more!)

4-E-3 1 Turn

Took a bit, Rafiel vigors Boyd, Ulki (who got ss in a figth before waiting), Ike (wyrm slayer!), and Caenighis (King of lions :3). Also, i had miccy and rhys do some rescuing.

4-E-4 1 Turn

Took some time to figure out... Again some rescuing going on here and there (Harmmened by Bastian). In the end, Ulki, Ike, eddy and boyd take care of the guardians, while Cain (maxed in str/skl/spd/def) kills Sephiran.

4-E-5 expect some thing no more than 4.

Cain can 1rko Auras with Gareth :o

Edited by SlayerX

4-E-5 2 Turns

:o didn't expect to two turn it, but hey. 4 auras 1st turn, 4 second. Rafiel vgored and Caenighis + ike(+5 str) had enough strength to kill Ashera together. I gave 3 levels of BEXP to gareth to max his str, then gave Rafiel every single bit of BEXP taking him to 60 hp, 6 def. Enough to survive an AOE from Ashera. :newyears:

Part 4: 44 turns

Total game turn count (-2): 221

Total turn count with penalties: 233

Thats a new record per me.

Alsot top 5

Sothe

Rhys

Ike

Edward

Boyd.

Boyd derserves the 1st spot. He is probably the best draftee after Titania(maybe even better than her) his only downside is move ment, but thats barely an issue for me. His great stats are just enough for me to get over the loss of 2 mov I would draft him > any other gm... but i have never tried titania in draft setting...

• 1 month later...

I had done this one a little bit before the Haar draft but I never got around posting it QQ sorry for posting so late. I don't have the top 5 either I didn't write it down.

4-E-2: 1 turns

Micaiah- Resolve, Vantage
Ena- Smite, Ire
Elincia- Blossom, Miracle
Astrid- Pass
Ilyana- Vantage, Adept
Laura- Vantage, Adept
Vika- Adept, Counter, Tear
Mist- Resolve
Lethe- Pass
Rafiel- Celerity
Sothe- Disarm, Paragon
Ike-Nihil
Volke- Provoke, Paragon

Ike wielded Hammer and attacked BK on PP and EP. I killed both bosses too and had my characters gain CEXP. These were my blessed weapons: Ragnell, Rexaura, Peshkatz(x2), Rexbolt, Creddylaid(FOrge 10Mt/Max Crit), Wyrmslayer, Amiti, Double Bow.

4-E-3: 1 turns

Ena- Pass, Celerity, Ire
Elincia- Parity, Miracle
Astrid- Nihil 
Ilyana- Parity, Adept
Laura- Paragon
Vika- Counter, Tear
Mist- Resolve
Lethe- Pass
Sothe- Disarm, Paragon
Ike-Nihil
Volke- Smite
Rafiel- Daunt

I had Rafiel shoved and smited iirc. Laura uses Rescue on Ena, Ena moves to boss area with pass. Mist trades Laura Rescue and she rescues Elincia iirc. Micaiah then Hammernes Rescue. Ike kills middle dragon with Ilyana's help (siege tome). Rafiel Vigors Astrid, Ike, Lethe, and Ilyana. I thought I would need more assistance but Dheg was killed easily. Elincia deals the first strike and is left at 1hp :awesome:, Ike goes next, followed by Lethe, and finished by Ilyana. I didn't have Astrid attack because she was going to be OHKO'd.

4-E-4: 1 turn

Ena- Pass, Celerity, Ire
Elincia- Parity, Miracle
Astrid- Parity, Provoke 
Ilyana- Adept
Laura- Paragon
Vika- Pass
Mist- Resolve
Lethe- Nihil, Pass
Sothe- Disarm, Smite
Ike-Celerity
Volke- Adept
Rafiel- Daunt

I remember having Micaiah, Mist and Laura rescue characters whom I'm assuming were Ena, Astrid, and Volke. Rafiel being smited refreshes Elincia, Vika, Lethe, and someone else whom I can't recall. Vika, Volke, Ike, and Ena shoved the spirits guarding Lehran iirc. Elincia, Astrid and Lethe finish off Lehran. I can't remember exactly how I did this chapter but it something like that :lol:.

4-E-5: 4 turns

Character  LV. HP STR MAG SKL SP LCK DEF RES   Skill
Micaiah      7  43  13 36  28  28  40  21  37  Resolve, Vantage.
Ike         20  64  37 11  40  35  24  37  16  Nihil 
Sothe       11  47  28 12  37  40  32  20  20  Disarm, Smite
Ena         34  68  15 20  15  13  28  13  20  Ire
Ilyana      20  45  24 38  34  30  25  23  30  Nihil
Laura       17  40  22 38  30  31  31  19  29  Paragon
Vika        36  51  16 10  19  23  34   9  18  Counter, Adept 
Mist        19  49  25 28  35  33  35  19  34  Resolve
Lethe       38  65  18  9  16  20  28  14  13  Nihil, Pass
Elincia     20  45  30 26  32  35  40  21  28  Miracle, Parity
Astrid      20  50  33 16  36  35  35  22  30    

Supports: VolkeLethe C, LincyAstrid C, VikaRafiel C, IlyanaLaura A, MicSothe A, MistIke A.

Volke died on turn 4 against Ashera, I forgot to heal him before having him fight.

TOTAL TURNS: 283

*I redid 4-E-1 and got 1 less turn

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia