(FE10) ANOTHER RD draft

PKL

How is lyre used? Im bad with laguz.

I recommend BEXP + Blossom or you could dump BEXP on her to get her to level 30 and have her use Adept + Wildheart, I did that with Lethe in my first draft and she stomped everything. :lol:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recommend BEXP + Blossom or you could dump BEXP on her to get her to level 30 and have her use Adept + Wildheart, I did that with Lethe in my first draft and she stomped everything. :lol:

The problem is ill probably have to ignore her abit. Soren and rolf want the bexp more. And then marcia comes in 3-11...I just hope theres enough bexp to put her to .99 every chapter.

Sorry elincia for taking lyre :(. Didnt realize there were only 2 females left. Theres always lehran...

Edit: what is the tag for slashing something?

Edited by PegKnightLover

Sorry elincia for taking lyre :(. Didnt realize there were only 2 females left. Theres always lehran...

Be quiet i hate you too!

kidding ^^' i'm just ughhh the very last pick and my only options are taken, I feel trolled :awesome:

idk who to pick I hate Lehran and Volke but they would be convenient

:angry: Consider it revenge for taking away my Mist

You stole Meg first so I have every reason to :angry: and you don't even like Fiona anyways. Oh well my team is more Female dominated compared to the rest of the teams anyways :lol:

You stole Meg first so I have every reason to :angry: and you don't even like Fiona anyways. Oh well my team is more Female dominated compared to the rest of the teams anyways :lol:

Hey, I like Fiona after I found out how good she can be in normal mode in my last draft. Also, I wouldn't have stolen Meg if you didn't steal Laura first :(:. My team is second most female dominated, I guess I'll name it Xander's Angels.

Hey, I like Fiona after I found out how good she can be in normal mode in my last draft. Also, I wouldn't have stolen Meg if you didn't steal Laura first :(:. My team is second most female dominated, I guess I'll name it Xander's Angels.

There is a difference, you knew I wanted Fiona but you still took her and I didn't know you wanted Laura so you're the evil one not me :awesome:

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Why would you want her with Meg and Leonardo, though? You'll be spreading BEXP pretty thin if you want all three to be good.

Why would you want her with Meg and Leonardo, though? You'll be spreading BEXP pretty thin if you want all three to be good.

No worries, I know how to use them all so that they can all be good when they're needed. Anyway I wasn't anticipating Lilmik snatching both Zihark and Aran for part 1, otherwise I wouldn't need any of those three.

Yes undrafteds can rescue npcs. And about the little uneven units problem, there are ways to solve that. Either the first and last both get an extra unit or nobody uses them and they stay as leftovers.

Edit: how is the 4 turn of 1-4 done? I have nolan so i wanna know.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Yes undrafteds can rescue npcs.

Wait, what? This would be the only draft I've seen where that's legal. I can't think of any NPCs that would need rescuing off of the top of my head, but undrafted units should not be allowed to rescue them regardless.

And about the little uneven units problem, there are ways to solve that. Either the first and last both get an extra unit or nobody uses them and they stay as leftovers.

No one should have more units than anyone else, so I'd recommend they stay as leftovers. I'd actually go so far to say Lehran should just be free, leaving only one leftover (unless he's been picked already).

I dont see a problem with undrafteds rescuing npcs :/. But alright, its not allowed. And leftovers it is and lehran is free. Sorry for changing rules everyone.

I dont see a problem with undrafteds rescuing npcs :/.

It's mostly to reduce the overall impact of undrafted units, as well as preventing them from rescuing an NPC that you have to keep alive/recruit (although I don't believe that's relevant in RD) for free.