(FE10) ANOTHER RD draft

PKL

That was the plan at first, but we'll see if I stick to it. Also, it's my first draft with Neph, I want to see why she's so special.

Oh yeah, no one take Callil please, I want to use her for once. :(

I tried to do that in the Transfer Draft but it didn't work in the end. Your team so far is looking quite similar to mine then. Red haired Axe woman, Nephenee, Nailah. And yeah, I also had Calill.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to do that in the Transfer Draft but it didn't work in the end. Your team so far is looking quite similar to mine then. Red haired Axe woman, Nephenee, Nailah. And yeah, I also had Calill.

You're right, our teams do look similar :blink: . I was really close to taking Jill instead of Titania because she flies too.

No I claimed him in my sig so he's mine :^_^:

my turn again *thinks*

You can't claim me >:(

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I just did :)

I refuse to be tied down to someone i barely know. I'm not going to be happy... Is that what you want for me not to be happy :cry:

I refuse to be tied down to someone i barely know. I'm not going to be happy... Is that what you want for me not to be happy :cry:

Ulki won't be tied down ^^' he'll be in a cage.

I'm going to buy a parakete and name him Ulki :^_^:

Ulki won't be tied down ^^' he'll be in a cage.

I'm going to buy a parakete and name him Ulki :^_^:

But i want to roam the skies freely, not caged for the sake of some human's happiness :angry: Some one call PETA

She's in my team (:<

you are despicable >:(

Nealuchi then. Also, where is that strategy of him soloing 2-P and getting S-rank :)

you are despicable >:(

Nealuchi then. Also, where is that strategy of him soloing 2-P and getting S-rank :)

stop stealing my birds >:( I got him to S rank by 2-E in HM iirc he rescues LEanne on turn 1 2-P and fights alot of Wyverns and he hides in the Clouds

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

stop stealing my birds >:( I got him to S rank by 2-E in HM iirc he rescues LEanne on turn 1 2-P and fights alot of Wyverns and he hides in the Clouds

But i want him s ranked by 2-2... Last time i had to wait till turn 6 for his S-rank in 2-E