(FE10) ANOTHER RD draft

PKL

3-9: 4 turns + 4 for Geoffrey = 8 for this chapter, 198 Total.

Bought Adept and put it in the convoy. Promoted Geoffrey with BEXP. I tried a run unpromoted but he wasn't strong enough to break through everything. Geoffrey got a Sol in 2 chances against the boss. No Speedwing. I left the allies on Roam since it made no difference.

3-10: 6 turns with no penalties = 6 for this chapter, 204 Total.

Similarly to 3-8, Celerity Gatrie, Janaff, Kyza, and Reyson took the north, while Ike and Mia took the south. I had almost everything done by turn 5 but there were too many enemies that wouldn't attack me in the boss area. I kept basically the same skills as 3-8 but this time Kyza had Smite instead of Pass. Janaff and Kyza both got S Strike.

Lvl	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Weapons
Ike:		20	50	27	4	30	27	18	24	11	Sword S
Gatrie:    	4.87	51	29	10	29	28	18	34	17	Sword D Lance S Axe S
Mia:		4.03	45	26	11	35	33	29	25	18	Sword SS
Kyza:		23.92	59	14*	3	12	14*	16	12	7	Strike S
Janaff:    	30.37	58	16	2	19	17	31	13	8	Strike S

3-11: 6 turns with no penalties = 6 for this chapter, 210 Total.

BEXP'd Kyza up to 30, gave him Roar, Wildheart, and Smite. Janaff had Celerity and Savior. Gatrie got Paragon. Refilled on forges and Olivi Grass, although I have been doing that almost every chapter.

Janaff rescued Ike on turn 2, was vigored by Leanned, then chugged Olivi Grass, until Turn 5 when he dropped Ike in front of the boss. Ike killed the boss on Turn 5 Enemy Phase. I did need one of the NPC hawks to dodge a regular bow so he'd lure in a crossbow guy, but he did dodge it. I also needed for Janaff (untransformed) to dodge two hits from a Warrior, but he only had like 30 displayed hit. I also was fortunate that a sage moved into the only spot that Janaff could be attacked from 2 range, preventing the sniper reinforcement from attacking me. I did use Sigrun and Tanith a bit to cover pitfalls, but they were never attacked. Leanne had to take a rock to the face but she lived and wasn't attacked other than that. Ike equipped the Slim Sword before seizing.

Forgot stats again even though this was a seize map.

3-12: 5 turns with no penalties = 5 for this chapter, 215 Total.

Gave Volug Resolve and Wildheart, Sothe Cancel and Wrath, Micaiah Shade and Renewal. I BEXP'd Volug up to 29 (as high as he'd go) so he would be level 30 for 3-13 for more capacity. He capped speed and gained a lot of strength. Bought another Beast Killer for Sothe. Volug took most of the work, although the allies did get some kills on the ledges and on pegs. Volug killed like 5 or so enemies untransformed by doubling them while in resolve range and 2HKOing. I moved the allies to the west and put them on roam on turns 3 and 4. I got them out of the way on turn 5 so the chapter would end by a bunch of enemies suiciding on Volug. Volug reached SS Strike.

Micaiah:	3.36	30*	6	23	16	16	26	10	23	Light C Staff B
Sothe:		12.36	37	22	7	26	26	21	16	11	Knife S
Volug:		30.04	64	19	4	16	18	25	10	5	Strike SS

3-13: 3 turns with no penalties = 3 for this chapter, 218 Total.

Gave Volug Resolve Wrath Wildheart, Sothe Cancel and Beastfoe, Micaiah stayed the same. Volug charged towards Ike no problem. Sothe killed a few things but not much. I probably should have ended on enemy phase instead of player phase for more exp but oh well.

No stats again.

3-E: 5 turns with no penalties = 5 for this chapter, 223 Total, 99 for Part Three.

Built KyzaxJanaff C and Got IkexMia to A. Ike had Celerity and Provoke, Janaff Adept and Wildheart, Kyza Smite and Wrath, Gatrie Adept and Daunt, Mia Adept and Gamble. I had everyone charge the middle. Pretty simple. Janaff got the Rescue Staff on turn 5. Ike took a lot of the kills since he had 9 move and strong 1-2 range.

Ike:		1.00	54	29	8	32	29	18	26	15	Sword S Axe A
Micaiah:	3.58	30*	6	23	16	16	26	10	23	Light C Staff B
Sothe:		12.81	37	22	7	26	26	21	16	11	Knife S
Volug;		30.66	64	19	4	16	18	25	10	5	Strike SS
Gatrie:    	5.84	51	29	10	29	29	19	34	17	Sword D Lance SS Axe S
Mia:		5.24	46	27	11	35	34	30	25	18	Sword SS
Lucia:		16.21	39	18	11	29	27	19	14	17	Sword S
Janaff:    	30.99	58	16	2	19	17	31	13	8	Strike S
Kyza:		30.13	66	15* 	4	15	15* 	21	14	8	Strike S

Team Distribution for Part Four:

Silver: Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Volug, Naesala

Greil: Ike, Gatrie, Mia, Rafiel, Muarim, Oliver

Hawk: Lucia, Reyson, Janaff, Kyza

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no offense, but you kinda did blow it by drafting him AND Aran unnecesarily. Anyhow, it's not to say he's far from reedemption. Far from it. Zihark would just really appreciate an Energy Drop, a Robe and a Secret Book for BEXP slowplay. Just give him Resolve and support him with Aran.

I know I blew it. If I could go back in time, my first picks would be Aran and Mia. But no, once again, my first draft traumatized me to no end, so I always have a lot of doubts on the power of my DB. Anyway.

2-1: 10+8= 18 turns.YUCK! Neph and Brom both go down. It became hard when instead of attacking a mage I visited a house (I chose the wrong option in the menu)>_<. On turn 10, Brom and Neph both atacked the boss. The boss went for Neph, who wrath-critted him in return :).

2-2: 10+4= 14 turns. Lucia soloed the right path while Mordecai and Heather went for the upper part. BTW, Mordecai surprised me. Heather is the obvious choice for an energy drop. On turn 8, Mordecai parked himself next to the general in front of the boss and grassed himself. Then, the general attacked him, denting him enough for Lucia to ORKO him. Then, Heather stole the secret book on turn 9. On EP, she criticaled him, leaving enough room for Mordecai on turn 10 to kill him. Lucia arrived.

Once again, I'm asking this: Should I recruit Zihark at 3-7 so he can help the GMs or should I let him in the DB ? I'm personally feeling like he would be more useful in the GMS, but I'm not sure.

(How am I going to get through 3-7,3-8 and 3-10 with only Ike, Shinon, Heather and Mordecai?).What do you guys think about that? Oh, and does anyone has a good strategy for 2-1? I hate this chapter with burning passion.

Well 3-7 is a defend map, so you shouldn't have any problems with it as you can theoretically have all your units stay near the start since enemies out of range don't start advancing until turn 11. 3-8 will be tricky, since you don't seem to have any units that can OHKO the boss and his fellow Generals (I usually prefer to have a hammer user for this chapter) so your best bet is giving Mia Celerity and many max Steel forges and Wind Edges for the chapter and hope she can pull off some crits. Shinon Heather and Mordecai could take on the eastern portion of that map while Ike can follow Mia and pick up her scraps.

3-10 is another tough one, but I think you might be able to give Ike Pass and send him east from the starting position while having Heather, Shinon and Mordecai blitze their way to the boss.

Edited by Xanderdog

With a Speedwing and some lucky BEXP levels, Mordecai should be able to ORKO pretty much every enemy in Part 3 except some Bosses and Swordmasters.

Cool. I'll do my best to make him good.

2-3: 8+4=12 turns. Geoffrey,Makalov and Danved charged though the enemies while allies surrounded them to make a barrier. On turn 7, Geoffrey broke the gate. On turn 8,Makalov killed the boss with his Wind Edge and Geoffrey seized. I was lucky enough to be able to send the Speedwing to the convoy :)

2-E: 1+4= 5 turns. After having three level of BEXP, Elincia was able to ORKO the boss.Heather and Mordecai did barely anything.

Wish me luck on 3-P and 3-1, especially 3-1.

Edit: I forgot to write the total for each part!

Part 1 total: 117 turns

Part 2 total: 57 turns.

3-P: 8+4= 12 turns. I don't think I would have been able to make it without Titania. So yeah. Shinon 1HKO the boss with a Steel Bow critical.

3-1: 8+4= 12 turns. Once again, Titania Penalty. First, Shinon cleared the first few enemies while Titania went South and cleared the generals. Ike used the choke point to keep the incomming enemies away from the undrafted units. Shinon 1RKO'ed the boss with the Killer Bow.

Edited by Lilmik11

3-P: 10 turns

MVP: Ike

Pretty much an Ike solo ^^' Mist got to kill an archer though, he was shooting to the laguz from a ballistae and I had her sneak up him and milk him with an iron sword/florete for experience and she eventually killed him (but first I had Ike clear the area).

Unit     Level   HP      Str     Mag     Skl     Spd     Lck     Def     Res     Support   Skills       

Mist      2.90   28        8      14      14      16      17       7      16                Counter, Vantage    
Ike      13.39   45       26       7      29      23      15      21       8                Provoke, Adept

3-1: 9 turns+ 4 = 13

I bexped Mist so she wouldn't get double-stomped and so she could fight better but she never gained str :dry:, and I don't like resetting much. Titnia takes care of the generals NPC Lethe(target) and titania block the south. Ike goes up to kill enemies with wo dao, everyone else rescues each other Mist did nothing on turn 1. By turn 3 Lethe got transformed and she helped alot, Lyre was defeated on turn 2 iirc. Mist would heal Lethe whenever she was hurt/detransformed. Lethe and Mist blocked the chokepoint to the right of the bottom house, undraftees hide behind them. Titania got the robe and she killed the enemies up there with hand axe/short axe. Roam Lethe finished the last 2 stones left, thats why I had her fill her gauge the first 2 turns.

Unit     Level   HP      Str     Mag     Skl     Spd     Lck     Def     Res     Support   Skills       

Mist      7.30   29        8      15      18      20      21       7      16                Counter, Vantage    
Ike      16.31   47       26       2      30      23      15      22       8                Provoke, Adept

3-2: 3 turns

MVP: Ilyana

Forges:

Vanilla Pink(Steel bow): 100hit Max MT/CRIT

Baby Blade(Steel Sword): 100hit Max MT/CRIT, 8WT

Barbie Blade(Steel Sword): Max MT, 12 CRIT

Food Breeze(Wind): Max MT/CRIT

Barbie's blade is for Ike ;w; and its pink too, Baby blade is for Mist, Vanilla pink is for Astrid and Food Breeze is for Ilyana. Ilyana is given celerity to 3 turn the map, Ike and Mist stay for combat. I did shove Ilyana with Ike once but it wasn't needed I think. Ilyana kills boss with a critkill :D:. Mist doesn't raise her str and i was worried about it in this map because even with a forge she was only dealing good damage to mages. Ike ate talisman, Ilyana and Mist each got a robe, icon was given to Ilyana. Bought many wind edges, and dracoshield.

Mist      8.81   37        8      15      19      21      21       7      16                Counter, Vantage    
Ilyana    5.21   38       15      24      23      21      15      10      16                Celerity, Discipline  
Ike      17.05   47       26       3      30      23      15      22      10                Provoke, Adept

3-3: 12 turns

Ike picks up Pass and goes the right direction, Ilyana uses celerity and goes left. Mist was picking up kills but she ended up tagging along near Ike to help physic him and then she ended up fighting the halb and killing him to burn the supplies, so Ike could rush to the last supply. Ilyana needed no help oddly Ike did, and he's really speed screwed :dry: he gained noooo speed! :facepalm:.. I fed the dracoshield to Ilyana, I was thinking about giving it to Mist but Ilyana used it alot better. Gatrie was my free unit, Mist got blossom. Ilyana got crown, white gem got away but I did grab hammerne. Bexp fixed Mist's strength a bit.

Mist     11.14   39       11      16      21      23      22       7      17                Counter, Adept    
Ilyana   10.13   40       15      26      23      24      17      12      18                Celerity, Discipline  
Ike      20.00   49       27       3      30      24      16      24      10                Provoke, Pass

3-4: 6 turns

I think if I had given Ilyana celerity I could have done it in 5 turns ^^' but I gave it to Ike so he could catch up. Ilyana pretty much soloed the top area causing a clear way for my units, Lethe helped alot too; for blocking the ledge along with Ike causing only 2 units to go down at a time while the rest die on Ilyana. Mist got smite to smite Ilyana ^^', and she did twice and Lethe shoved Ilyana too. I crowned Ilyana on turn 23 because idk if Mist can shove a fully promoted Ilyana. Lethe was BEXPEd to 30 and given Rend :):. I bought florete.

Mist     12.54   40       12      16      22      23      23       8      18                Smite    
Ilyana    2.14   45       20      28      25      26      18      17      20      B Laura   Adept, Discipline  
Lethe    30.29   59       15       6      13      15      22      13      11                Quickclaw, Rend    
Ike      20.00   49       27       3      30      24      16      24      10                Provoke, Celerity

3-5: 1 turn

Meteor Ilyana kills boss on turn 1 with Reyson's help :D:, Mist chipped an enemy for a level up (thanks to blossom+BEXP). I have 2379BEXP left because I leveled up Ilyana twice and Mist to .99. Bought secret book, idk why lol.

Mist     13.03   40       13      16      23      24      24       8      19                Blossom    
Ilyana    2.55   45       20      28      25      26      18      17      20      B Laura  Adept, Discipline  
Lethe    30.29   59       15       6      13      15      22      13      11                Quickclaw, Rend    
Ike      20.00   49       27       3      30      24      16      24      10                Provoke, Celerity

3-6: 9 turns I think

MVP: Laura

I bought beastkiller, physic, and torch. Mic torches on turn 1, Sothe kills cat and Laura kills tiger. Laura went up and Sothe/Mic went right. Sothe managed to cross over to the next island and so did Laura. NPCs were put on roam and the archer helped Laura survive. Micaiah heal botted in this chapter instead of fighting like I expected but Laura and Sothe were getting hurt and the NPC healer was killed on turn 1. I had to Save state more on this chapter because sometimes Laura wouldn't dodge (worst bio) but after a few levels she rocked. Surprisingly BK was not used, I did make him move to help Laura but he killed nothing. Oh and Beastfoe wasn't necessary, Laura killed naturally and Sothe had beast killer/kard/crit forges. I'm happy because Sothe reached 30 speed :D:.

Micaiah    3.76   30       7      23      16      19      29      14      23      A Sothe   Beastfoe   
Laura     16.48   28      14      25      22      23      20      10      20      B Ilyana  Paragon   
Sothe     13.89   40      22       7      26      30      21      16      15      A Micaiah Resolve, Cancel         

3-7: 13 turns

I bought a magic card. Ilyana went forward to Miccy's island and cleared every enemy that moved to her range (BK didn't move until turn 10 i think). She obviously didnt face BK but she helped clearing the way so other enemies wouldn't obstruct BK's path, Ike got to card him and Reyson vigored him to safety (turn 12). Mist and Lethe were just self improving, Mist took off to Jill's island and it was funny seeing Nolan get critkilled by Mist. Lethe killed many wyverns and she got to S rank, building her to SS rank. I think I made Mist and Ike's support to B sorry I havent been noting their support down. Ilyana can use blizzard now. She has A rank in fire, SS in thunder, and A rank in wind.

Mist     15.13   40       15      18      25      24      26      10      20      B Ike     Blossom    
Ilyana    5.61   45       21      31      27      26      20      17      23      B Laura   Celerity, Discipline  
Lethe    31.31   60       15       7      13      16      22      13      12                Quickclaw, Rend    
Ike      20.00   49       27       3      30      24      16      24      10      B Mist    Provoke, Adept
Reyson   16.13   41        3       5       5      11      37       6      17                Pass 

3-8: 6 turns

Celerity Ilyana goes right and then to boss area, she owned the map! :D: Lethe took the center with Ike and Mist, but Ike took the southish route first finishing the general and soldiers there with the brave sword. Mist smited Ilyana on turn 1. On turn 6 there were a few enemies left, Ike kills the archer and the halb dies on EP Ilyana goes towards some mages and they die on EP Lethe took care of a remaining general and Mist got the enemy healer. Reyson was transformed on turn 1. I love that Lethe doubles even when using wildheart.

Mist     17.49   40       16      19      25      24      27      11      21      B Ike     Smite, Shade    
Ilyana    7.30   45       22      32      28      28      20      18      23      B Laura   Celerity, Provoke  
Lethe    32.08   61       16       7      13      17      23      13      12                Quickclaw, Rend, Wildheart, blossom    
Ike      20.00   49       27       3      30      24      16      24      10      B Mist    Daunt, Adept
Reyson   16.65   41        3       5       5      11      37       6      17                Pass 

3-9: 8 turns+ 4 = 12 lol miscount

MVP: Astrid

I BEXP Astrid to level 10 and she has to have like 17 str at least, well she got str in all of them so she was at 19 str at the beginning of the map. I buy adept, ams scroll, and silver bow this way she can activate adept on the first enemy ORKO him and move along. NPCs are put on target a few spaces behind her so there is always a space behind her. Geoffrey wields a strong lance so enemies don't target him but he's moving along with Astrid anyway. Astrid has to have at least one space behind her free. On turn 2 she moves to the box so she can kill the halb and move freely towards the myrm, then she kills one myrm and moves toward middle. On turn 4 I have to block the stairs with Astrid and NPC's. Turn 5 enemies start blocking my way so I have to put NPCs on roam so they can heal and last longer (2 of them were alive then) On turn 7 theres an enemy (halb with speedwing I think in the tile in front of the boss, Astrid has to kill him and land there. She then kills boss on turn 8. It was really hard keeping enemies away from Geoffrey in the later turns, eventually they started attacking him after NPC's died (turn 7) soo :facepalm: that means a penalty. I was going to redo the chapter but I saved it :(:

Astrid    13.11   39       21       9      19      21      27      12      18                 Adept.       

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

It's really interesting how you make some bad units seem good, I like reading you Queen_Kittylincia, your posts have a lot of details :).What's funny is how your team is girl only :P

Edited by Lilmik11

It's really interesting how you make some bad units seem good, I like reading you Queen_Kittylincia, your posts have a lot of details :).What's funny is how your team is girl only :P

Thank you :^_^: I try to give as much detail as I can ^^' lol I wanted at least one draft to be all girls and here I have it :lol:. Next time I'll do an all boy draft ;w;

Thank you :^_^: I try to give as much detail as I can ^^' lol I wanted at least one draft to be all girls and here I have it :lol:. Next time I'll do an all boy draft ;w;

Hahaha, well I'll look foward to that :).

3-2: 6 turns. That was easy. Heather is pretty good with steel knife forge and adept. Shinon almost got killed O_o. He 1RKO'd the boss with two criticals. Like a boss :B):

3-3 worried me, but I have just enough BEXP to promote Shinon. Pwn time :awesome:

@Peggy actually Mist starts bad but she is pretty decent so far..not a main fighter though

3-10: 6 turns

I wasn't sure if I should promote Mist or not but I decided not to, maybe she can climb the ledge in 4-4 and help more there. Ilyana soloed the south, the others went toward the boss area. Even though Ilyana has been winning MVP all the time their usefulness is Ilyana > Lethe > Ike > Mist, but Lethe is pretty equal if not superior to Ilyana she only looses because of no 2range. Lethe got to boss area in no time.

Mist     19.23   40       17      19      25      24      28      11      23      A Ike     Adept, Shade     
Ilyana    8.59   45       23      33      29      29      20      18      23      B Laura   Discipline, Provoke   
Lethe    33.20   62       16       7      14      17      24      14      12                Pass, Rend, Wildheart     
Ike      20.00   49       27       3      30      24      16      24      10      A Mist    Celerity 
Reyson   ??.??   ??        ?       ?       ?      ??      ??       ?      ??                 

3-11: 7 turns

Forges:

Kitty Dao(Steel Sword): MAX MT/CRIT, 100hit

Astrid (BEXP to 20 and crown) joins GMs and throws Ilyana off the MVP table :P:, I had her use celerity to clear the way. She cleared out everything and Lethe helped, the NPCs helped too and I used Tanith and Sigrun to cover the holes, not sure if thats against the rules. It was fun watching Lethe and Astrid obliterate the map :D:. I forgot to rescue Ike with Lethe but it worked out anyways with Astrid+Leanne :lol:. The kitty dao is for Mist. and silly me, the Vanilla pink forge for Astrid was not necessary at all.

Astrid    7.42   48       30      13      29      31      32      20      24                Celerity     
Mist     19.69   40       17      19      25      24      28      11      23      A Ike     Blossom    
Ilyana   10.11   45       24      33      31      29      21      20      24      B Laura   Discipline, Paragon   
Lethe    34.09   63       16       8      14      18      25      14      12                Savior, Rend, Wildheart     
Ike      20.00   49       27       3      30      24      16      24      10      A Mist    Daunt, Shade
Leanne    7.20   26        0       3       2       6      29       2      12                 

3-12: 4 turns

On turn 1 I had NPCs on halt so Laura (shoved by Miccy and Sothe) could gain alot of CEXP(which was nothing :dry:), Sothe shoves her the next turn and she moves as close as possible to enemies. Micaiah had to healbot again for a few turns because Laura was having durability issues, resolve did help Laura though. NPCs helped kill enemies and Miccy gain some CEXP on turn 3 and 4. Sothe is actually really helpful thanks to his high speed and adept ;):.

Micaiah    6.31   31       7      26      16      21      31      15      24      A Sothe   Paragon    
Laura      2.21   36      20      28      25      25      24      16      24      B Ilyana  Resolve    
Sothe     14.80   40      22       7      26      30      21      17      15      A Micaiah Adept, Cancel    

3-13: 2 turns

Before I regreted forgeting Pass, but now I really enjoyed keeping it :D:. Basically Laura and Sothe move and block ledges with only 1 tile free (a tiger attacks Laura). The enemy laguz block the bottom so Sothe has to move down and clear a tile that way Laura could purge Ike. It worked amazingly, if Laura had 30 magic she could ORKO Ike but she had 29magic so I had to depend on Adept activating. I guess it is a nice thing that Ike was speed screwed lol. Miccy traded Sothe purge and on turn 2 after Sothe kills a tiger, Laura moves down and trades it off him. I admit getting lucky because Laura had 56 hit on Ike. Miccy once again staff bots. I used BEXP on Laura btw before starting the map.

Micaiah    7.43   31       7      27      17      22      32      15      25      A Sothe   Paragon    
Laura      5.20   37      20      29      28      28      24      16      25      B Ilyana  Adept    
Sothe     15.34   40      22       7      26      30      22      17      15      A Micaiah Pass, Cancel    

3-E: 5 turns

Forges:

Venus Spear(javelin): MAX MT/MAX Crit 75hit (9 or 10 of these it was 7 of them)

Astrid rushes to Nolan area she clears so many enemies! Lethe later catches up to raise strike and Ike does nothing much noteworthy except kill an enemy here and there. Mist finds Rescue (thankfully). I was itching to have Lethe fight Nailah but I got scared :lol: I did kill Kurth though. I made alot of javelin forges for Astrid. One of the got 75 hit because of a coin bonus and another got a crit bonus. Lethe has SS strike now.

Astrid    9.86   50       31      13      30      31      32      21      25                Adept     
Mist     19.86   40       17      19      25      24      28      11      23      A Ike     Blossom    
Ilyana   10.50   45       24      33      31      29      21      20      24      B Laura   Discipline, Celerity   
Lethe    35.39   64       17       8      14      19      26      14      12                Counter,Provoke, Rend, Wildheart     
Ike      20.00   49       27       3      30      24      16      24      10      A Mist    Daunt, Shade
Reyson   17.20   42        3       5       6      11      31       6      17                 

btw when I say MAX MT/Crit it means both MAX MT and MAX Crit

P3 Turns: 109

109+127= 236

3-3: 14 turns. Hey, it went pretty well. Heather used up all her steel knife forge. Shinon,who is now promoted, kicked ass. Gatrie was my free unit. Ike 1RKO'd everything with the Brave Sword.

3-4: 13 turns. Mordecai with a speedwing=WIN! He has 40 atk and doubles generals :awesome: .Ike,Heather,Mordecai and Ranulf took the left path while Shinon went alone to the right path to clear some anoying enemies. Fire Sage are scary :O. They 2HKO Mordecai :(

3-5 is the chapter I was the most afraid of, but now that I promoted Heather with a crown, I'm pretty confident :)

13 turns in 3-4? O_o why and how did u take so long there?

First of all, don't laugh of my turncounts. I do my best and anyway I don't plan on winning this, it's just for fun. Second, Heather had no steel knife forge(I'm running low on cash, and it wasn't necessary here). Third, I could have done better, but now it's too late. Shinon was too busy taking care of the enemies on the right path to help my main group.

Im not laughing at ur turncount. Its just 3-4 has always been 1 of the easiest maps for me so i find it hard to imagine someone taking so long on it. :p Not making fun of u or anything.

Im not laughing at ur turncount. Its just 3-4 has always been 1 of the easiest maps for me so i find it hard to imagine someone taking so long on it. :p Not making fun of u or anything.

You may think I suck, but you should take a look at my first draft, that I didn't even finish. I improved a lot since I started drafting.This is my third one.

3-5: 5 turns.This one was a bit troublesome at first, but after a few tries, Shinon and Heather were both able to reach the boss :).

DB time! I really don't think Zihark will make any difference there. I'm really thinking on transfering him to the GMs. I'll try that and make a different save file if I want to undo my decision.

Edited by Lilmik11

Silver Team: Micaiah, Ilyana, Laura, Leanne, Sothe

Greil Team: Lethe, Mist, Vika, Rafiel, Ike

Hawk Team: Elincia, Astrid, Reyson

4-P: 3 turns

MVP: Micaiah

I didn't keep track of stats sorry but this chapter was really easy. Ilyana and Laura kill enemies and Leanne vigors them, the 3 of them (Sothe, Ilyana, and Laura) block the gate and Leanne moves down. Micaiah critkills a few enemies with an old forge. After that Ilyana takes the upper left and Laura takes the east. Sothe is only there to support bot Miccy who finished the entire portion of enemies in the top. Ilyana did get to meteor/blizzard an enemy on turn 3.

4-1: 7 turns

I had no choice but to promote Mist, eventually she would reach it and she actually helped alot with the horse. Mist takes west (brave sword) and kills the healer on turn 2, her florete was really useful too. I have to get lucky with Mist, she either activates Sol to kill enemies or gets in resolve mode to kill them. Rafiel helped her eventually because she needed to heal herself and kill enemies on the same turn. Lethe goes east and eats a stone, Rafiel helps her for a few turns, whenever her gague empties she uses wildheart but that didn't happen until EP after she killed the physic healer. Catalena did move to attack Lethe though, Lethe then kills her with a Adept+REnd activation. Brave sword was left with 3 uses. Ike used a speedwing. If you don't mind I won't keep up with Heron's levels except Leanne because i'm bringing her to endgame.

Lethe    35.90   64       17       8      14      19      26      14      12                Adept, Rend, Wildheart      
Mist      7.66   45       24      24      31      27      35      17      29      A Ike     Resolve
Ike       8.26   56       32       8      37      29      17      30      14      A Mist    Daunt, Pass 

4-2: 7 turns

I used the boots of Elincia :^_^: and celerity on Astrid, I should of used both on Astrid though. Astrid equips all her javelin forges, or as many as she can. Astrid kills an enemy to the left, Reyson vigors her and then she kills the other enemy and moves far left into the trees close to the generals. Elincia moves near the starting generals and soloes the bottom half, she can ORKO the crossbow man and she did so after he got close (he didn't get to attack her though). On every EP Astrid spends her time critkilling enemies and dodging all the time or activating sol, on PP she kills enemies that don't move like the Blizzard mage/healers and generals. She got to Valtome on turn 5 and had to make her way down to the enemy generals below because Elincia had to move back to kill the reinforcements. I was really impressed with Elincia and Astrid because it was only 2 units but this has got to be the fastest turn count i've beaten this chapter in. Reyson helped Lincy kill more enemies ^^', but he was not as needed compared to the HM draft :lol:. I love MAX MT + MAX CRIT forges. I did give Elincia some BEXP levels. I assume I could of finished in 5 or 6 turns if I had another unit to take care of the reinforcements ^^'.

Elincia  12.86   38       28      20      25      31      35      19      25               Pavise 
Astrid   19.76   50       33      15      35      34      35      22      30               Celerity

4-3: 8 turns

This chapter is beatable in 7 turns I know because there was an enemy left on turn 7 and BK could of killed him but I lured him away (unequipped Laura) to give me time to find the laguz gem. First I stoke up everyone so if items are found they're sent to the convoy. I send Miccy up to face the snipers/wyvern mage she makes her way to Stefan's area (didn't recruit him) and she manages to find laguz gem on turn 8 and sends it to the convoy, I had the mage stalk Miccy because I needed her to get rid of the snipers. I did risk Miccy alot by having her fight the killer bow sniper at 2 range with resolve on and 1hp left :awesome:. Ilyana breaks meteor on the purge mage with adept and Leanne :(: (blizzard is left anyway), I forgot to attack him with blizzard and used meteor instead. Laura head to baselard tile and kills plenty enemies there, she then heads to the bottom-left area with Leanne vigoring her. Leanne found white gem. Ilyana heads straight to the boss area and clears everything, or most of it because Laura eventually joins her. Sothe goes to the daemon card area and kills 3 enemies, he was really helpful too. I only found Daemon card and laguz gem, no luck with Baselard :sob:. I loved this chapter with this team :D:. Laura is really good but what sucks about her is that she doesn't have flare and I couldn't have her use Nosferatu because she didn't have enough rank for it, but she dodges really well and vantage + crit forge helped her in some instances. No one died so I didn't need savestates, even though I used them. Flare rules, it helps Ilyana tank alot. I did BEXP Leanne a bit so she could dodge the sleep staff, since he was targeting her idk why. Sigrun rescued Sanaki and both Skrimir and Sigrun stay several tiles below the starting area to avoid enemies.

Ilyana    18.05   45       24      36      34      30      24      23      29      A Laura   Adept, Vantage    
Micaiah   20.00   37        8      30      21      25      40      15      30      A Sothe   Resolve, Vantage     
Laura     13.43   38       21      35      30      31      30      19      30      A Ilyana  Adept, Vantage 
Leanne     9.79   27        0       5       2       6      30       2      13     
Sothe      3.78   45       25      12      30      33      25      20      19      A Micaiah Paragon, Disarm  

4-4: 10 turns

MVP: Lethe

Laguz gem being transfered to convoy from 4-3 helped me ALOT :lol:. Basically on turn 1 Lethe transforms with the gem, Ike attacks swordie, Mist hammernes brave sword and the 3 are vigored by Rafiel. Vika kills the hurt halb and blocks the chokepoint on the left, Muarim rescue tormod, Lethe kills the archer close to Vika, Ike moves up, Mist equips Florete and kills swordie and she moves to the right where she's got to face several enemies. I had Mist equip florete because the crossbow guy is the most annoying of them all. On EP many enemies die on Lethe except a halb who attacks Vika and dies anyway. On PP Vika untransforms and trades off laguz gem and uses it and she moves to the bottom layer, Rafiel vigors her and she rescues him and moves up(Lethe then drops him), Ike eats a pure water iirc. After that Ike and Lethe make their way to boss area on a certain turn there was a sniper that would OHKO Rafiel if he moved down but Lethe blocked the ledge and Ike blocked the stairs so enemies couldn't reach Rafiel. Vika opens the door to the left chest area and moves right to the lamp, enemies die with Tear (they had enough move to go and attack her I did this so she could reach Ike/Lethe/Rafiel faster. After Vika gets close I have Rafiel Vigor her, she takes care of the chest room areas. The room with the mages was cut short by having her open the door and position her so one enemy could suicide on her then on PP she would kill the other and Rafiel vigors her so she could go to the next room. Lethe's positioning was important, I was having her placed so enemies could die on her (she was placed between 2 generals and Oliver and 2 other generals. Ike kills sleep staff guy. Vika on the final room uses a chest key to get fortify and placed herself so the 3 enemies could fight her. I've never had much enjoyment in this map, this is the first time :lol:. Thanks to Radiant Kitty for suggesting Vika she was actually very helpful with BEXP + Adept and tear. I could of ended this map on 8 turns if Mist would double on 2 range to those snipers but she was very helpful too :):, her florete broke and brave sword is left with a few uses again. Ike did give me a few troubles with the sleep staff guy but nothing tormenting. Mist started using Tempest blades after Florete Broke.

Lethe    36.54   64       18       9      15      19      27      14      12                Provoke, Quickclaw, Rend   
Vika     30.20   50       15      10      19      23      33       9      18                Adept, Counter, Tear        
Mist     14.60   46       25      28      34      29      35      18      32      A Ike     Resolve
Ike      13.90   58       33       9      40      30      21      32      15      A Mist    Daunt, Pass 

4-5: 2 turns

MVP: Elincia

I forgot about the double rescue method ^^' and I deployed Bastian to recruit Volke. Volke and Astrid were just waiting pretty much, but Volke did get kills (right side) to raise his speed and Astrid did get kills (left side) just to raise her record. Reyson vigors Lincy and on EP Reyson gets killed. If I had Pass Elincia could of probably 1 turned this :awesome:. Elincia + Tempest Blade Storm Sword = Win!

Elincia  17.47   42       30      23      27      34      40      20      27               Celerity 
Astrid   20.00   50       33      16      36      35      35      23      30               Imbue
Volke            Bases

P4 Turns: 37

Total: 273

Am I doing Ok?

U were awesome elincia. I like how u made mist and lethe work. And i loved reading ur logs. U wont beat my turncount though because i finished with 259 turns but you did well. You pulled below 300 turns with a team that would give me or anyone trouble. :)

Edit: i just realized i never posted endgame x_x. Ill post it later today. It was 4 for 4e1 1 fos 4e2 1 for 4e3 1 for 4e4 and 3 for 4e5.

Edited by PegKnightLover