Top 3 worst characters

Knife

Still boring as shit to use.

*smacks MaSu* Respect your elder's G&W is older than you, hell he's (I think help me out here people) the oldest video game property owned by Nintendo

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wario's Up B is a very, very,very small part of his game. Diddy, thanks to his Up B, has awesome recovery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Of the ones I actually think are the three worst: Sonic, has nothing but speed, Ganondorf, slow as can be, anyone can dodge him, and sadly, Captain Falcon, he who got severely nerfed. (why, Brawl, why ruin the Captain of Pwn?)

Of the ones I'm simply bad as: Sonic, Jigglypuff, Ike.

Of the ones I actually think are the three worst: Sonic, has nothing but speed, Ganondorf, slow as can be, anyone can dodge him, and sadly, Captain Falcon, he who got severely nerfed. (why, Brawl, why ruin the Captain of Pwn?)

captain falcon did not get severely nerfed; Ganondorf was made one of the worst characters of the game for some reason.

Toon link, lugi, and R.O.B.

YOU JUST SUCK WITH THEM! Saying Gannondorf and Bowser and DK are better than TOON LINK? Get off the white powder man!(Or do you need me to come over and show you how good luigi and Toonlink are? XD)

YOU JUST SUCK WITH THEM! Saying Gannondorf and Bowser and DK are better than TOON LINK? Get off the white powder man!(Or do you need me to come over and show you how good luigi and Toonlink are? XD)

Aww... a lot of heavy character hate.

Aww... a lot of heavy character hate.

Yeah, most of the heavy characters have a harder learning curve than the lighter characters due to the epic tons of lag that comes out of their moves (most noticeable Ganons A)

one thing I play with them so of course I wouldn't say gannondorf, bowser, or dk sucks more than them

and another thing toon link is just a replacement of young like or more like a copy they just changed his move set a bit.

Lugi is still the same as always

one thing I play with them so of course I wouldn't say gannondorf, bowser, or dk sucks more than them

and another thing toon link is just a replacement of young like or more like a copy they just changed his move set a bit.

I main Toon Link and he does not suck. The only thing I have complaints about him is that he gets launched early at times (~125%).

Hes a superior Young Link. Young link was a 100% copy of link. Toon link at least has differences from normal link. Young Link sucked. Toon Link is the best besides Lucas and Zelda

Hes a superior Young Link. Young link was a 100% copy of link. Toon link at least has differences from normal link. Young Link sucked. Toon Link is the best besides Lucas and Zelda

Lucas? Really?

If Young Link was a 100% Link, he'd be called Link. But yeah, Toon Link is miles better than Young Link (maybe even Link). But still, Toon Link and Link are still VERY similar, move-set wise. You could safely say that Toon Link is the cloniest character in Brawl.

If Young Link was a 100% Link, he'd be called Link. But yeah, Toon Link is miles better than Young Link (maybe even Link). But still, Toon Link and Link are still VERY similar, move-set wise. You could safely say that Toon Link is the cloniest character in Brawl.

*coughLucasFalcocough*

*coughLucasFalcocough*

Well, Lucas is good competiton for a clone character, but not really Falco. Falco has similar B moves to Fox, but has totally different A attacks. As for Lucas, his special attacks are pretty varied from Ness's, but they do LOOK similar.They have mostly different A moves too. Which leaves Toon Link. Most of his A attacks are basically modified versions of Link's attacks (D-air, U-air, Forward Smash, etc.).